Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Apr 2010 at 8:30 PM
Default Strange steets in "Edit in Game"
Hi there,

I have troubles using CAW in "Edit in Game": My streets will not show properly, no lines, no sidewalks at the crossings and an odd flickering when I move across it with the cursor.

First I thought it might be the custom textures I used, but I even tried loading Sunset Valley Lite, and it's the same glitch. I do not have WA, could that be the problem?
Screenshots
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 30th Apr 2010 at 1:29 AM
I'm having a similar issue :/

Hi I'm Paul!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Apr 2010 at 7:39 PM Last edited by Mikikitty : 30th Apr 2010 at 8:36 PM.
Apparently not many people do, it seems. Do you have WA?

Another user in another forum has the same problems and no WA, like me. And he said it started with the latest patch (I only started with CAW a couple of days ago, so I wouldn't know).

Oh, and I just saw that this happens with all worlds I install, even made by other users.
Theorist
#4 Old 30th Apr 2010 at 9:12 PM
I have WA and it still happens

Hi I'm Paul!
Test Subject
#5 Old 1st May 2010 at 7:30 AM
I had this too, with WA.

But when I loaded the world in TS3 my custom streets were fine.
The problem was only in CAW.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 2nd May 2010 at 8:56 AM
For me it is also existing after I exported games.

However, I send both my CAW world as well as the exported one to another user, and she said both look just fine. So whatever this glitch is, it doesn't affect the data itself. I hope it will be gone after the next patch, because I have nooooooo clue what this could be... because it turns out I cannot play any custom world, neither mine nor others. It's always the same off streets.