Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th May 2010 at 12:44 AM
Default Proper Lot Type for Criminal Warehouse?
Searching is disabled due to server load right now. I apologize if 100 other people have already asked this.

For community lots, under lot type, I'm not sure what to select for the Criminal Warehouse building type. Can anyone tell me what the proper type is? Is it plain community? I see options for things like the hospital, academy, base, but can't find anything that looks right for crime.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 7th May 2010 at 10:39 AM
visitors allowed is what I choose if I'm stuck
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th May 2010 at 2:28 PM
Thanks for the reply.

If I choose the wrong thing will it prevent my from creating my own Crime building there later? I haven't learned rabbit hole creation yet and I probably won't look into it until I've finished a blank land that people can put their own buildings on or the defaults but I don't want to do something that will prevent me from creating the right thing later.
Theorist
#4 Old 7th May 2010 at 3:59 PM
There's no worry as soon as you put the rabbit hole building down it will automatically be the correct lot type, and even then there's no problem since you can change the lot type in game

Hi I'm Paul!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 8th May 2010 at 4:26 AM
Oh good, thank you!