Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Original Poster
#351 Old 31st May 2007 at 12:53 PM
Haku, your entry is wonderful. And yes, your fashion shot is fine, no worries. ^^

You guys have about three hours left to finish up your entries.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#352 Old 31st May 2007 at 1:48 PM
I'm finished *passes out* I'm going to sleep now... I wish my postcard front had turned out better, but now i know, Do NOT edit in paint for ANY reason, makes it grainy... I don't have time or brain cells to re do it, as i redid all my pictures and used Gawdwin or something to take the pics... haha, scenes scenes scenes, that was alot of work for one night! lol, anyways, Atley and Dai's entries really are beautiful! good luck, not that ya'll need it lol

I'm an old simmer who just can't seem to quit...
#353 Old 31st May 2007 at 2:39 PM
Waaaa finished~! I really had to rush it in the end but my fault for leaving it too long. I had fun though!!

Thankyou foolin and Haku! Both of your entries are so good.. :bow: goodluck!!!!

Ohhh and thanks again foolin but no prettier than yours! I just use fraps to take them then photoshop! A free filter called Xpose! and curve adjustments! Oh I use a drawing tablet too sometimes. ^__^
Original Poster
#354 Old 31st May 2007 at 2:57 PM
Yay Yu! You didn't have to tell everyone else that your entry was rushed, though. ^_~

Lovely lovely entries from all three of you! I think each of you did a spectacular job with this round and I love every picture! Awesome shots and great responses. I'll close the round now and message the judges (unless someone really wants to change a picture ). Good luck to all of you, and thank you so so much for making this such a fun contest! I hope everyone had lots of fun with it. Foolin' and Haku, I'm not sure about the future of FemmeMALE (as where it will be hosted in the future, etc.) but if either of you are interested in joining future cycles, I'll let you know as soon as I find out myself. ^^ Yu, you're not invited! xP Ehehehe.
#355 Old 31st May 2007 at 3:05 PM
Thankyou utsu xD
Why am I not invited though?? Awww so mean..
Even though you are mean and are not inviting me to join your contests I still want to say thankyou for hosting this wonderful one! And everyone else!! Awww I do not want this to close! I will miss it!

I will stop being so spammy now and go sit in some corner and wait nervously. Goodluck everyone again.
Original Poster
#356 Old 31st May 2007 at 3:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Yuki
Thankyou utsu xD
Why am I not invited though?? Awww so mean..
Even though you are mean and are not inviting me to join your contests I still want to say thankyou for hosting this wonderful one! And everyone else!! Awww I do not want this to close! I will miss it!

I will stop being so spammy now and go sit in some corner and wait nervously. Goodluck everyone again.

Hey! You know I luffs you and I'm not going to another board without you. ^__^ + = Remember? xD xD ^____^ Or maybe it = lol

Thank you very much!! This was my favorite cycle for sure, you know!

I have no idea why we post here, lol...

Erm, to everyone else who had the misfortune to read through that, I hope to have all of the scores posted by this time tomorrow. Let's all cross our fingers! xD Not that we really have to - my judges have been great, as have my emergency judges. And I forgot about the mini-challenge for this round! Foolin', expect a PM once this contest is over. ^_~ Can you guess what will be in it? xD
Forum Resident
#357 Old 1st Jun 2007 at 1:58 AM
A Pinata? XD sorry... hehe... guess i just couldn't resist... *will wait patiently for the PM... or atleast as patient as i know how to be! :P

Original Poster
#358 Old 1st Jun 2007 at 5:55 AM
Maybe you won't be getting a PM after all, foolin. :p

Thanks for breaking my heart earlier, Yu (twice actually!) ... ? xP Hahaha

I have two sets of scores, thanks to a great EJ of mine (and to me! xP). ^_~ I will post the results in the morning hopefully. xD Cher, Charmy, and snowy have sent me their prize donations (thank you!), so we're only waiting on schuldig's prizes. :]

EDIT: I still have not heard from any of my judges, save my emergency judges. There is a reason I posted this with round four:

Quote: Originally posted by utsukushii
Judges will need to submit their scores within 24 hours of the closing - please let me know as soon as possible if you will be unable to do so.

It is because I will not be online later than 11 A.M. or 12 P.M. (24 hours after the closing of round four) and the contest closes today! Judges, you still have a few hours to submit your scores, but if you don't then I will just post the sets that I have and close the contest. One of my emergency judges and one of my co-hosts have submitted their scores, and I have finished mine. So we will have at least three sets. I hope that no one minds! I'm really sorry...
#359 Old 1st Jun 2007 at 10:39 AM
I'm so nervous, you guys are just too good! Your girls are perfect ♥ Good luck guys and group hugs!
Original Poster
#360 Old 1st Jun 2007 at 1:36 PM
Default Final Results!
Sleepy... xD Must post before I fall asleep... xD

I want to say that all three of you did a wonderful job and congratulations on making it to the final round! You really worked hard and earned it, be proud of yourselves and your gorgeous girls. ^_~ Mmmkay, three sets of scores this time (thanks thanks thanks to the best most reliable judges! ^^)!

**Judge's Comments**

Atley June (Yuki)

Judge One's Comments: Throughout FM4, you have had innovative concepts that always turn into breathtaking photos and overall entries. Atley is adorable, charming, and gracious – FemmeMALE indeed. ^__^ Your entries have been striking, full of originality, and incredibly adorable! You really shone in this round – you did a stellar job.

Judge Two's Comments: I absolutely loved your Somber Romance picture! You created such a wonderful air of secrecy, desperation, and hidden intimacy; I can just feel the emotions. Amazing.

Dai Yuu (Hakuryuu)

Judge One's Comments: First I will say that your writing is wonderful! It flows seamlessly as though it is actually poetry, which makes the reader anxious to get from one word to the next. You’re very creative, and Dai’s entries really showcase it. Your photos have been interesting and imaginative. The black and white shot is amazing!

Judge Two's Comments: I don't think I can say this enough; but your character is so wonderfully poetic and your responses come out so well-formed but still expressive. Your Somber Romance shot was amazing too!

Monet Poteau (foolinthemoon)

Judge One's Comments: Monet is very cute! It has been fun to watch Monet’s progress. Some of your photos have been very great to me, such as the scandalous magazine page – it may be my favorite photo of yours. I’ve really liked your responses and the personality that you have given Monet is really cute!

Judge Two's Comments: I adored your Somber Romance photo; it definitely looks like something I'd see on the story of some tragic love story. However, I felt the poses for Task 1 & 2 could've been a little more expressive and less... stiff. :]

**Round Favorites**

Judge One: Atley June by Yuki. Your somber romance picture is stunning – incredibly gorgeous, and I almost feel there really is a dismal secret between the two characters. Dark, oppressive, and strangely beautiful. xD Atley is beautiful in this shot. You did a wonderful job with that task! I also loved Atley’s headshot. He looks very lovely, and the crown is a nice touch. ^_~ I love the small details that are always a part of your pictures, not to mention the expressions on yours sims faces. Honestly, I loved every picture and think that all of them turned out very great. Wonderful pictures and responses, and a very beautiful sim.

Judge Two: Atley June; I absolutely love the way you set up your settings and the many expressions and poses background people have. Detail is always, always good~. But what really got to me was your "Somber Romance" shot. The characters, clothing, setting, and expressions are so calm and poised but at the same time seem too eerily calm. It almost seems like they're having a secret affair or rendezvous of some sort.... ;D

Judge Three: Atley June (see below)

**Favorite Pictures**

Judge One:

Judge Two (xD):

Judge Three:

**Who Should Win FemmeMALE 4?**

Judge One: Yuki’s Atley June. He has been very conistent throughout FM4, submitting entries that never fail to impress me. Looking back at FM4, from application round to the final round, I can say that I have loved each of Atley’s pictures. I think that Yuki did a really fantastic job with this contest. His entries are creative and… awesome. ^^d

Judge Two: Atley June. You've been consistent and constantly thinking of new ideas and themes to put to use throughout the contest. That in itself is no easy task, but you further push your skills and all the you've put in this clearly shows. I have never seen a round where I was the slightest bit disappointed by you; all your pictures are clear, bright and adorable beyond words.

Judge Three: Atley June by Yuki. The submitted entries have all been consistently wonderful, every picture perfect for whatever task was at hand, and each done beautifully; the entries done for him are precisely what one hopes to see in contests.

And now onto the scores...

:3rd

Monet Poteau (foolinthemoon) with a round score of 231/270 and an overall score of 983.5/1135! Congratulations, you did an excellent job!

And the winner of FemmeMALE cycle 4 is...

:1st

Atley June (Yuki) with a round score of 265/270 and an overall score of 1104.5/1135. Congratulations on winning cycle four!! ^__^ :cdance:

:2nd

Dai Yuu (Hakuryuu) with a round score of 256/270 and an overall score of 1032.5/1135. Congratulations, second place is wonderful!
#361 Old 1st Jun 2007 at 1:57 PM
:wow
If I could just post that emote then I would! xDD
THANKYOU so much! I have no idea what to say lol except thankyou and I could never imagine one of my sims actually winning a contest! I will need to go back and read that a couple of times, heehe. Oh wow.. O_O

Ummm congratulations to you Haku and Foolin for placing!! You guys are just fantastic and I really loved being in a contest with you two and your beautiful simmies! Well done!!! I will miss Monet and Dai! :buddies:

utsu - Sorry for breaking your heart twice even though I cannot remember how I did! xDDD. Maybe your favourite emote will cheer you up? :handbag: heehe! thankyou, I have had a wonderful time!! !!
#362 Old 1st Jun 2007 at 2:09 PM
Congrats Yuki on first place! Whoo :cdance: and to you too Foolin!

You both did so well, you guys were great to be in a contest with and just seeing all of your round entries surprised me every time on how good they were. Maybe you guys could post your girls over in the contest thread for us? :dance:

I hope I'm reading right, did I come second? oh my I'm really happy about that ^__^

Thanks judges for being so prompt with scores every round and for putting up with my over the top and hideously long entries
but also for your nice comments and thanks to Utsu for hosting such an awesome and plesent contest, can't wait for next cycle
Original Poster
#363 Old 1st Jun 2007 at 2:27 PM
Now that your memory has been refreshed, Yu, (and my heart broken a third time T__T), I want to say for the billionth time congratulations!! ^____^ Aw, so cute~! ^__^ Hehehe. That will do, yes. Thanks very much to you too for being so wonderful in my contest and for being... just you. ^_~ I'll avoid repeating myself too much, so I will sum it all up with: :cdance: xD

Congrats to Haku and foolin as well, both of you did excellent! Thank you very much Haku, I am really glad to know that you had a good time with this cycle! I really enjoyed each of your entries, you truly did a great job with all of them. Thanks to you too for being a great contestant. ^^

Foolin, wherever you are right now, you did awesome too! :D
#364 Old 1st Jun 2007 at 2:33 PM
Yuki, Hakuryuu and foolinthemoon, congratulations! I really enjoyed lurking here...amazing work from all of you!

utsukushii, you ran a great contest, congratulations are in order for you too!

Forum Resident
#365 Old 1st Jun 2007 at 2:40 PM
aww Yuki, Hakuryuu! you deserved it! ^^ I'm so happy to have been in this competition with everyone, it was really fun! I'll be joining a future cycle, just let me know where and when!! :D

#366 Old 1st Jun 2007 at 2:45 PM
Congrats to Yuki for first place! Your Atley is BEAUTIFUL!! Congrats to Hakuryuu for 2nd as well. A job very well done.

And Foolin! Congrats girl! :cdance:
Original Poster
#367 Old 1st Jun 2007 at 4:31 PM
Thanks very much, SimsArtThat! ^^ It makes me glad to know that someone had fun just watching this cycle!

Hey foolin! :wave: Alright! When I know for sure, I'll be sure to let you know. I have no idea now though!
#368 Old 1st Jun 2007 at 4:45 PM
yay! congrats Atley is gorgeous ^.^.
Lab Assistant
#369 Old 1st Jun 2007 at 4:59 PM
Congrats Yuki, I think you are the only one that's surprised! Foolin and Haku, great job also! See you next cycle (I hope?)!

*counter culture since '03 and counting*

"LMAO wtf r u syaing?!!1!"
The above sentence is not english. I only understand english. Thank you.
#370 Old 1st Jun 2007 at 6:05 PM
Congrats for winning, Yuki ^___^!
And congrats to foolin' and Haku too! You did all so great !
It was a wonderful contest!
#371 Old 2nd Jun 2007 at 12:13 AM
Congratulations, Yuki, for winning! And congratulations to Haku and foolin', too! All three of you did absolutely amazing work. n___n

And yes, it was a wonderful contest. <3

Page 15 of 15