Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Oct 2017 at 10:52 PM
Default Favourite console/PC games
This is a pretty random thread and there’s probably already one based on the same topic somewhere within the abundance of long lost threads but any way what are your favourite/best games you’ve ever played? I’m interested

My favourite/best games:
PS1 - Doom, Colin Mcrae Rally and London Racer.

PS2 - Need for speed most wanted, The Simpsons Hit and Run, The Sims 2 pets, The Sims Busting Out, Disney Pixar Cars and Bratz The Movie.
(Spent the majority of my childhood on the PS2, which is why it has the longest list. Just recently came to my attention that I have between 40 - 50 ps2 games, I don’t know if that’s classed as normal or way too many )

PS3 - The Last Of Us, Assassin’s Creed Black Flag, GTA V, Watch Dogs and Heavy Rain

PC - The Sims Stories, The Sims 2, The Sims 3 and RCT 3

Life is like a rollercoaster. It has its ups and downs. But it's your choice to scream or enjoy the ride
Cottage feedback- would be greatly appreciated
Simple Holiday House - great for parties and relaxation
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 20th Oct 2017 at 11:54 PM Last edited by kiddypatches : 21st Oct 2017 at 12:05 AM.
Gameboy Advance SP: Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi: Kaznapped, Teen Titans, Nicktoons Volcano Island, Avatar the Last Airbender, Namco Museum, Powerpuff Girls (any of the games)

Nintendo DS: Lego Harry Potter years 1-4, Bejewled, Sonic the Hedgehog (ports of the first four Sega games), Brain Age

NES: Super Mario Bros, Tetris

Wii: Ju-On, Wii Sports (and Resort), SpongeBob: Kreature from the Kristy Krab, Sims 3 (my very first Sims game so it's special to me even if it's bad xD)

PS2: SpongeBob SquarePants Kreature from the Kristy Krab (I got two copies of the same game for two different consoles, wanna fight about it? :P), Xiaolin Showdown, and Powerpuff Girls: Relish Rampage

PC: Freddi Fish games, Lilo and Stitch: Trouble in Paradise, Jumpstart Pre-K-1st grade (I played them all the time when I was little. I only occasionally play it now for nostalgia), Casper's Activity Center, Space Cadet Pinball, I Spy: Spooky Mansion Deluxe, Five Nights at Freddy's 1, Undertale (my obsession for the past few months), and of course Sims 1-3.

There's probably more I forgot to add, but those are the major ones.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Oct 2017 at 12:23 AM
I forgot to add Nintendo DS to my list but on that list are:
Lego Indiana Jones The Original Adventures, Lego Pirates Of The Caribbean, Planet 51 The Game and Jamie Oliver What’s Cooking? (saved the best till last, was obsessed with this game when I was a kid although I rarely go on my Nintendo DS these days)

Life is like a rollercoaster. It has its ups and downs. But it's your choice to scream or enjoy the ride
Cottage feedback- would be greatly appreciated
Simple Holiday House - great for parties and relaxation
Mad Poster
#4 Old 21st Oct 2017 at 9:25 AM
N64 - Super Mario '64, Pokemon Snap, Donkey Kong
PS 1 or is it 2? - The Sims, Fantasy Star Online (played offline)
Gameboy - The Pokemon games - I've forgotten which colors
Game Cube - Mario Sunshine, Sims, Bustin' Out, Animal Crossing, (The Urbs always intrigued me, but I never got very far and never really understood what I was doing).
DS - Mario '64 (a reprise)
Wii - Wii Play, Wii Fitness

That's it, I've mostly stopped buying consoles and the N64 isn't working any more.....

Computer - The Sims (the original), Sims 2, Sims 4, The Movies, Age of Empires, Wilson Gahan's Haunted House. A close second is Sims 3, followed by Sims Stories. Also enjoyed the first The Sims Online - back when it was an alpha game and at the very beginning.

Tablet: Sims Freeplay, Card games - Spite and Malace, Free Cell, Spider; Four pictures, one word.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Inventor
#5 Old 22nd Oct 2017 at 2:31 AM
My favorite game of all time always has been and always will be Donkey Kong Country. It was originally for SNES, but I had it on my computer. I also used to have the Gameboy version for my Nintendo DS.