Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Apr 2007 at 1:50 AM
Default Whats next
Does anyone have any idea as to even a hint from anywhere what might be the next expansion at all whatsoever or basically no one would know at the moment? Sorry to post it here just dont know where I would post it
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 14th Apr 2007 at 3:27 AM
so far only rumors and theory about it ..seems many people (or atleast that i noticed) are thinking it might be a vacation redo..either that it just what they are hoping for...im not sure id be ok with a vaction one but it seems like other than being allowed (with no hacks) to sleep at a lot its basically just what a community lot is already so i dunno and i cant really think of any others id want alot to be redone but thats just me

ps i think this prolly would be in the regular sims chat?

check out my uploads here updated May 15, 2008
#3 Old 14th Apr 2007 at 11:04 AM
Eh not yet,itll probably be in H&M Fashion Stuff.....I dont want Vacation,me wanty magic. but if it IS,for it to feel like a proper holiday, wouldnt you need Seasons,really? :/
Forum Resident
#4 Old 14th Apr 2007 at 1:01 PM
The next EP could be a vacation remake since they are making a Castaway Stories next winter. I agree with you callum, a vacation EP would pretty much need Seasons for it to feel like a holiday lot and not just a community lot dressed up like a beach resort or something. A superstar remake would be great as i loved that pack.
Instructor
#5 Old 14th Apr 2007 at 1:43 PM
They still have yet to re-create Vacation, SuperStar and Making Magic so I would guess it would be something like that. They (EA/Maxis) has really improved and given us things we wanted/complained were missing from Sims1 (like actual days of the week, weather, actual aging/death), so I could not venture to guess where they will go next. Personally, I would hope it would be like 'vacation' or 'superstar'.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 14th Apr 2007 at 3:59 PM
tis ok but not sure how much everyones pc`s will handle!make too many more and not many could have them!maybe we should be offered to upgrade our pc`s for half the price!lol,i would like holiday one,never had s/star or magic for sims 1
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 14th Apr 2007 at 4:33 PM
I want Superstar So bad. That would be awesome. Thats what I hope comes next!

Xanga? Then go here
www.xanga.com/give_speak_want_dude

YOU can learn all about me!
Scholar
#8 Old 14th Apr 2007 at 7:39 PM
im just afraid whod they stick in the superstar remake...im willing to bet it will be just about every pop star (assumign they use real people) i cant stand and probably not well done either..atleast if they looked like then celeb enough id be able to feel better when i burnt them or drowned them =p

plus other than having look alikes in teh game i cant recall too much what was in that ep..spa stuff right? anything else noteable?

check out my uploads here updated May 15, 2008
#9 Old 14th Apr 2007 at 10:28 PM
If they looked Celebrity enough? I dont think Maxis can do that They made Hilary Duff look NOTHING like her,the real Hilary is NOT a hid-a-mo.but the sim is! If i was Hilary,Id be ashamed to be a sim fan. :bag:

Perhaps Maxis should take some of the MTS2 community,such as Bruno,ReginaS and JameLia if a SuperStar EP was to be remade.
Otherwise the game would be still full of ugly sims :eviltongu

I actually want Magic,was (except for UL,HD&LL/LIU) my fave EP. I hated Holiday-was the worst,and hopefully,it will not be made-as,as Ive said,to make it feel like a proper holiday,you WOULD need Seasons.
But it would be good if they implemented SuperStar IN with Magic.
Make Charms,wands,spells-and sell them with OFB,or if you was a Superstar,sell your grammys (or Simmys ) to a crazed fan.........
*ARE YOU READING MAXIS?!?!*
:dumbfunny
:dolt:
Test Subject
#10 Old 14th Apr 2007 at 11:05 PM
I'm one of the people who is desperately holding out for a new Makin' Magic. Especially if they re-introduce the dragon as a pet--I would go nuts and scream around the room. A Vacation or Superstar remake would be okay, but I'd certainly love it if they made MM again. My sims are barely normal anyway! Almost none of them are even human. Gotta love those furry simmies. I used to think a Vacation remake would be the way Maxis would go, but like some posters have said, it would take Seasons to have the full effect. I'll be okay with a new Superstar if they REALLY spice it up with features.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 15th Apr 2007 at 12:00 AM
Perhaps we should make a Makin' Magic petition? I, too, hope with all my heart that it will be a MM remake! Hmmm, wonder how many times one post can have the word 'make' in it???
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 15th Apr 2007 at 12:25 AM
I think if they were to make a Superstar EP they should make a new Celeb. They shouldnt try to remake one from real life. The sims should have there own celebs instead of the same ones as us. They Should Make Goopy a Celeb! We all know goopy.

They should also make a new aspiration to go with superstar. A Famous aspiration. So that they will want to be famous.
Make the EP like the sims1 EP But Even Much Much Much Better.

Xanga? Then go here
www.xanga.com/give_speak_want_dude

YOU can learn all about me!
#13 Old 15th Apr 2007 at 9:25 AM
I would prefer Makin' Magic. I think they've already put some elements of Superstar (kareoke, performing for tips) and Vacation (Weather - basically everything from the snow resort) but nothing from Makin' Magic really. So that would be a totally new for sims 2

Plus Makin' Magic was the only sms 1 pack I didn't get so I don't plan on missing out this time.
#14 Old 15th Apr 2007 at 11:37 AM
Trissle,if you didnt get MM ,you REALLY missed out
And for the people that say 'Aw I DOnt Wnat MaKinMagk coz itz 2 unreelsitc' (bbs talk,tehe! ) then DONT BUY IT,lol!
It would be soo amazing if the Pixie people were back,hehe,and PEt Dragons,turn your Pet into a person,kiss a frog for your true love-think,if you kissed the wrong one it could be Mrs.Crumplebottom And she give you beatings,lol!
Forum Resident
#15 Old 15th Apr 2007 at 11:40 AM
Makin Magic was great! I loved the dueling and the searching for ingredients for spells. If they remake MM or Superstar i'll be happy.
Locked thread | Locked by: angel f Reason: similar thread already excists.