Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Apr 2007 at 6:50 PM
Default Problem with multiple fridges on a lot
hi,
does anyone have problems with the fridges?
i didnt install any fridge hacks.

i have two fridge in the house, let's say fridgeA and fridgeB.
Fridge A already contains some leftovers, and i added more leftovers from Fridge B. When i get my sim to take leftovers from FridgeB, the menu shows all the leftovers from both fridges.
But when the sim takes it out of the fridge, the left over vanish from the sim's hand.
I then send the sim to take leftovers from Fridge A. It shows all leftovers except for the one that had been taken out. After he took another leftover from Fridge A, it too vanish from his hands after that. And that leftover too vanish from the fridge.
I'm not sure what's wrong. Is it a bug?
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 15th Apr 2007 at 6:51 PM
If you are having actual problems with your game, that falls under tech help, and belongs on MTS2.

Please go through the "My game is not working! My game does not work as it should!" FAQ there.

:locked

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Locked thread | Locked by: HystericalParoxysm Reason: Tech help belongs on MTS2.