Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Sep 2018 at 1:24 PM
Default Animations for a mod
I'm looking for animations of a child sim cheering and one of the child sim being sad. Can you suggest some good animations for this purpose? Ingame or custom doesn't matter.

If you like my mods. Consider supporting me on Patreon
Check out my website for updates on my mods and other work PuddingFace.wixsite.com
Check out my Youtube channel for tutorials(modding tutorials) and other content Youtube

Follow me on Twitter Instagram Pinterest Tumblr
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 13th Sep 2018 at 1:02 AM
If you haven't found them already do you mind telling me how do I get started?
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
#3 Old 13th Sep 2018 at 3:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PuddingFace
I'm looking for animations of a child sim cheering and one of the child sim being sad. Can you suggest some good animations for this purpose? Ingame or custom doesn't matter.

These ones are from the game, but you could use the excitable buff animation I think it was, for the cheering, and as for the sad one, there's one animation from the Grumpy trait that has them look sad.

- When one gets inspired by the other, the one inspires another - Anything is Possible.

You can view some of my WIPs and other stuff for TS3 on my Twitter here ---> https://twitter.com/SweetSavanita
Scholar
#4 Old 13th Sep 2018 at 5:51 PM
I forgot to mention that you could use Nraas Animator to try out different animations so you could find out which one that you like the most by trying that out and it has the file name of the animation that you're performing so it shouldn't be that hard to find.
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 13th Sep 2018 at 9:39 PM
Thank you guys What I'm trying is like when witch Kids see their teen siblings/friends use magic. They'll ask their parents to buy them a wand. I think that would be cool

Quote: Originally posted by Squidconqueror
If you haven't found them already do you mind telling me how do I get started?

Get started as in? Do you want to know where the animations are? They're in the fullbuild packages. fullbuild0 or 1 or 2 and it goes on for a while. Use the search in the installation directory to find them.

Check out my website for updates on my mods and other work PuddingFace.wixsite.com
Check out my Youtube channel for tutorials(modding tutorials) and other content Youtube

Scholar
#6 Old 14th Sep 2018 at 2:26 AM
Thank you guys What I'm trying is like when witch Kids see their teen siblings/friends use magic. They'll ask their parents to buy them a wand. I think that would be cool

Get started as in? Do you want to know where the animations are? They're in the fullbuild packages. fullbuild0 or 1 or 2 and it goes on for a while. Use the search in the installation directory to find them.

Thank you but loading the game up would be a hassle since i'm still using the old laptop. The charger to my new and better one which is an Intel i5 still haven't arrived yet so i'm stuck with the cheap Intel Celeron for the time being that overheats and shuts down after I play for a little while on high performance so I have to switch it to slower option which is the power settings which makes the loading times and game performance that much unbearable. I'll be glad when it does get here because i'm not sure if I could take anymore of that. That and I could finally start working on my child enabled Skeeball mod again because all my progress was saved on the new one.
Scholar
Original Poster
#7 Old 15th Sep 2018 at 2:53 PM
Thank you but loading the game up would be a hassle since i'm still using the old laptop. The charger to my new and better one which is an Intel i5 still haven't arrived yet so i'm stuck with the cheap Intel Celeron for the time being that overheats and shuts down after I play for a little while on high performance so I have to switch it to slower option which is the power settings which makes the loading times and game performance that much unbearable. I'll be glad when it does get here because i'm not sure if I could take anymore of that. That and I could finally start working on my child enabled Skeeball mod again because all my progress was saved on the new one.

Yea Celeron processors are aweful! i5 is definitely better, my current one has it.

Scholar
#8 Old 16th Sep 2018 at 6:15 AM
Yea Celeron processors are aweful! i5 is definitely better, my current one has it.

I'm curious what graphic card does your laptop have and how much did it cost when you brought it and yes I agree that Celeron processors are garbage.
Scholar
Original Poster
#9 Old 16th Sep 2018 at 8:26 PM
I'm curious what graphic card does your laptop have and how much did it cost when you brought it and yes I agree that Celeron processors are garbage.

My graphics card is not one I would recommend tbh. It's good enough for Sims 3 in medium high settings. My laptop has dual graphics intel hd graphics for display and a 940mx nvidia card for games and other intensive softwares. For you I recommend 960m or above for nvidia https://www.geforce.com/hardware/no...eforce-gtx-960m Also check out this thread http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=616881

Scholar
#10 Old 17th Sep 2018 at 6:06 AM
Could I just PM you so that I won't have to keep bumping this thread?
Scholar
Original Poster
#11 Old 18th Sep 2018 at 3:08 PM
Could I just PM you so that I won't have to keep bumping this thread?

Yea sure We have talked in PMs before. I was known as Skydome then

Scholar
#12 Old 18th Sep 2018 at 5:16 PM
Yeah I remember. I guess one of the moderators had finally granted your request.