Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Party Anywhere

by weerbesu Posted 31st Dec 2015 at 4:35 PM - Updated 17th Aug 2022 at 12:49 PM by weerbesu

106 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 55 Feedback Posts, 50 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 5
Field Researcher
#101 Old 29th Aug 2021 at 5:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by weerbesu
Hi! Both the national park and the bar show up just fine for me.

This mod simply makes all lots in the game available. It does not need to be updated for new worlds or new lot types.

Wow! How strange, they are not showing up for me to choose.
I'll test to see if it's not a conflict.
Thank you Weerbesu.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#102 Old 7th Nov 2021 at 9:44 AM
Hi. Does the mod work with patch 1.8.1? Will it be updated?
Lab Assistant
#103 Old 26th Feb 2022 at 9:46 PM
Would it ever be possible to have a venue type filter? or filter for residential/non residential. Currently I have to scroll through hundreds of options
Lab Assistant
#104 Old 30th Mar 2022 at 1:25 AM
does this work with the wedding pack?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#105 Old 26th Jul 2022 at 4:22 PM
I love your mods! you saved this game for me i only have 2 mods in my game!! please update the party anywhere mod and the 20sim cap remover on the invite any guest/party mods with the new update that comes today my game sucks without your mods
Lab Assistant
#106 Old 31st May 2023 at 5:08 AM
Default party everywhere
Hello, does it work for the May 30 patch? Thank you
Test Subject
#107 Old 14th Jun 2023 at 8:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by atrapat
Hello, does it work for the May 30 patch? Thank you

If you read a few comments before yours, the creator has stated the mod doesn't require updates because it is a very basic script, so it still should work, but backup your saves just in case
Page 5 of 5