Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
#101 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 4:11 PM
Buffy is like one of my favroite shows..... and I think it would be great if you could die by werewolf bite.....
Advertisement
Test Subject
#102 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 7:12 PM
Or maybe if your a werewolf your hunger will go down really fast. Or maybe they will get really mean and start attacking every sim they see.

If people could read my mind they would go slowly insane....O__o
#103 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 11:29 PM
Ah well, there are muzzle and fur accessories out there which could easily be recoloured. =)

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=157373
Test Subject
#104 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 11:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by non_corporeal
I have only actually started watching Buffy for anyone who watches it, and my favourite one I have seen is probably "Once More, With Feeling"...Where they all burst into song...and flames. And I too hope that is not the final werewolf, it need claws, to be bigger and have actual hairyness. Oh and hey I thought you only chopped Highlanders heads off??!!

I thought that episode was hilarious!

Anyway, not to go off topic...I would also prefer the werewolf to look a bit more..wolf like! I just hope some talented creators could create a default replacement which would be closer.

~Love is blind, i know this because you cant see me!~
Page 5 of 5