Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 1:45 AM
*answeredThanks everyone!*How do i change the outer wear on my sims?? Is it possible?
Hello. I just got seasons, and i cant figure out how to change the sims outer wear. Could anyone please tell me? I would rather not have my sim where winter clothing durning the summer!!!! Thanks~
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 1:47 AM
As long as you have multiple outerwear outfits, just click on a normal dresser and choose, "Plan Outfit... Outerwear."

#3 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 2:18 PM
Also check for clothing hacks and custom dressers, some clothing hack disable the change outerwear and some custom dressers don’t have the option.
Test Subject
#4 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 2:21 PM
That's right, I couldn't change the outerwear before I got the updated pregnacy-wear-all-clothes hack. The outerwear option was just not there. So if you have that hack, get the update and try again
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 10:35 PM
Its on the coat hanger rack. i figured that one out, but how do i buy more? I went to the clothing store, and i couldnt find a thing to buy more with......
Scholar
#6 Old 30th Aug 2007 at 12:01 AM
you mean it wasnt an option on the normal clothing racks? i usually just use insim..you can buy all the types of clothing with it and use it to plan your outfits as well..although the clothing will still cost he sim money unlike some other hacked items

check out my uploads here updated May 15, 2008
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 30th Aug 2007 at 9:44 PM
yeah it wasnt on the normal clothing racks.. ill try insim
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 2nd Sep 2007 at 5:26 PM
Insim. Worked! Thanks for everyone who posted!
Test Subject
#9 Old 1st Sep 2014 at 8:19 AM
I agree with this...
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#10 Old 1st Sep 2014 at 8:22 AM
Wow, great way to nerco a 7 year old thread.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~