Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Jan 2018 at 3:53 PM
Default Profile Restrictions
I'm feeling something's wrong with my profile. First, the upload wizard seems to be not working properly for me. During the 'upload files' process, the window where you're supposed to put attachment (RAR,pictures)i is gone and therefore and I can't move on with the process.

The color you get for when you become a creator has been gone for me since i don't know when I also don't have the icon.

And now, the site seems to have forbidden me to go to some pages, such as MY OWN LINKS. Whenever I try to click on 'my downloads', 'my favourites', the site gives a message about me not having permission to access the page. It also does that when I try clicking 'view my scorecard'. Is something wrong? Have I violated any thing?
Advertisement
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#2 Old 6th Jan 2018 at 3:58 PM
hmmm - does sound like something got lost or borked somewhere. AFAICS you didn't do anything wrong. An admin should come along and sort it out for you. Be patient - it could take a couple of days.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#3 Old 13th Jan 2018 at 4:56 PM
I can't see anything obviously wrong with your profile. You are set to Member - Creator, so I think the issue is more cookie/browser based than anything else.

Does it all work when you login with incognito mode and try it?

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Test Subject
#4 Old 25th Feb 2018 at 11:27 PM
It's happening to me too, and I don't know why. Maybe it's because i'm a new member of this site. I tried to complete the security questions, but nothing changed. I don't know what to do, I can't subscribe to any mod or concent, neither ¨favourite¨ it :/

EDIT: This is the error I'm having https://gyazo.com/2cfe59c8838a02c517aae7efea0d1fd8