Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Nov 2018 at 11:33 AM
Default DisableDereferencing package of ErrorTrap?
I'm trying to download a mod, but it says if I want to use that mod together with ErrorTrap I have to download the "DisableDeferencing" package. The link to it just links me to NRaas's new website (the front page) bc the link is from when NRaas was on wikispaces, but I cant find what I'm looking for on the new website either
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 12th Nov 2018 at 12:49 PM
The tuning files for our mods are there on our new site, but not on the Mods section directly. Click on the "Uploads" button in the upper right corner of every screen, wait a bit for the file store to load, then under Files look for "NRaas_ErrorTrap_Tuning_DisableDereferencing.zip."

By the way, I think I know which mod you are intending to use and should point out that ErrorTrap is not the only NRaas mod that it doesn't like running alongside of. But maybe you have a handle on that already. I wouldn't run that one on an existing ongoing game that I cared about continuing to play long-term as it tends to not be very conducive to keeping things going for long.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Dec 2018 at 11:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by igazor
The tuning files for our mods are there on our new site, but not on the Mods section directly. Click on the "Uploads" button in the upper right corner of every screen, wait a bit for the file store to load, then under Files look for "NRaas_ErrorTrap_Tuning_DisableDereferencing.zip."

By the way, I think I know which mod you are intending to use and should point out that ErrorTrap is not the only NRaas mod that it doesn't like running alongside of. But maybe you have a handle on that already. I wouldn't run that one on an existing ongoing game that I cared about continuing to play long-term as it tends to not be very conducive to keeping things going for long.

When I try to click on the Uploads button nothing happens I tried making an account too to see if it'd make a difference but it doesn't redirect me to the page or do anything
Mad Poster
#4 Old 2nd Dec 2018 at 4:20 PM
What should happen is that you get a large white rectangle on your screen for a while until the file manager loads. The site is still under heavy stress from DDoS attacks (we're fixing that) so it can take a minute or so or a couple of tries for things to load properly. But if still no good, please bring the question to us at NRaas as there could be a browser incompatibility issue getting in the way. I just tried on Firefox and after the usual delay the file manager loaded fine.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 9th Dec 2018 at 7:03 PM Last edited by KagomeKagome : 9th Dec 2018 at 7:17 PM.
Just wanted to report that the Upload tab is the only portion of the site not working for me, even in other browsers (Firefox included).

Edit: actually, I just noticed that the link is broken for the tab. It's just a redirect to whatever page you're on. I hope I'm somewhat helpful anyway lol.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 9th Dec 2018 at 7:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KagomeKagome
Just wanted to report that the Upload tab is the only portion of the site not working for me, even in other browsers (Firefox included).

Edit: actually, I just noticed that the link is broken for the tab. It's just a redirect to whatever page you're on. I hope I'm somewhat helpful anyway lol.

It isn't supposed to redirect or take you to another page. It's supposed to call up a website script that displays the File Manager, a large rectangular shaped pseudo-window overlayed on top of the page you are currently on. It is possible that certain browser or add-on security settings are interfering with that script, but it would be better to post about that on that our site under Site Issues and Feedback so Chain can see it as I cannot reproduce the problem on my end.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 9th Dec 2018 at 8:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by igazor
It isn't supposed to redirect or take you to another page. It's supposed to call up a website script that displays the File Manager, a large rectangular shaped pseudo-window overlayed on top of the page you are currently on. It is possible that certain browser or add-on security settings are interfering with that script, but it would be better to post about that on that our site under Site Issues and Feedback so Chain can see it as I cannot reproduce the problem on my end.

I'll do so. I don't have anything that would interfere with the script opening. I even waited and nothing.
Test Subject
#8 Old 31st Jan 2019 at 9:25 AM
Hi!
I'm late, I googled "NRaas_ErrorTrap_Tuning_DisableDereferencing.zip" and i found this website: https://www.nraas.net/community/ass...-page-open.html (the repository of Nraas.net)
Here is the package of ErrorTrap, just look for it.
I hope I have helped
PS: Sorry for my bad english xD