Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Faster Sim Spawning

by weerbesu Posted 18th Dec 2015 at 3:09 AM - Updated 17th Aug 2022 at 12:48 PM by weerbesu

83 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 41 Feedback Posts, 41 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 4
Test Subject
#76 Old 16th Jul 2022 at 5:39 AM
Does it still work for version 1.89?
Test Subject
#77 Old 16th Jul 2022 at 5:40 AM
I would like to install
Can you tell me if it's working?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#78 Old 22nd Aug 2022 at 8:52 AM
It still works for me with the latest patch
Test Subject
#79 Old 5th Jun 2023 at 4:08 PM
does this mod work with the current patch?
Test Subject
#80 Old 14th Jun 2023 at 8:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by YisKuri
does this mod work with the current patch?

According to the creator in their earlier comments, the scripting of this mod is simple enough that it does not require updating with new patches. The only update required was when EA switched game engines, and they haven't changed it since. So the mod should be working! but as with any new mod, backup your saves before adding it to the game. Hope this helps
Lab Assistant
#81 Old 31st Jul 2023 at 7:08 AM
I used another one of your old NPC spawning mods, so I'm posting here. Even though I'm likely a majority of one, thought I'd ask anyway because your mod "Janitors on Community Lots" no longer has a info page.

Is there any chance you might revive/update it one day?

This was a great mod, gave me much game-play enjoyment. I crafted many stories, and forestalled boredom,using the game generated NPC janitors that faithfully kept working behind the scenes keeping things tidy and functional for the playable Sims using lots where they worked.

Today when the game loaded, the janitor mod threw an error for the first time. Sigh, I'd hoped it would last forever, it has survived so many updates! Alas, it has finally met its match under the thundering hooves of Horses (which I don't even own btw). Today Better Exceptions tagged it as a malfunctioning script mod that needed to be pulled.

I'm so sad. My lots will be so much more untidy and unwelcoming now.

Thank you for years of fun with this mod; in my Sim-worlds it will be sincerely missed.

Blessings,
MissCee
Field Researcher
#82 Old 26th Dec 2023 at 2:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MissCee
I used another one of your old NPC spawning mods, so I'm posting here. Even though I'm likely a majority of one, thought I'd ask anyway because your mod "Janitors on Community Lots" no longer has a info page.

Is there any chance you might revive/update it one day?

This was a great mod, gave me much game-play enjoyment. I crafted many stories, and forestalled boredom,using the game generated NPC janitors that faithfully kept working behind the scenes keeping things tidy and functional for the playable Sims using lots where they worked.

Today when the game loaded, the janitor mod threw an error for the first time. Sigh, I'd hoped it would last forever, it has survived so many updates! Alas, it has finally met its match under the thundering hooves of Horses (which I don't even own btw). Today Better Exceptions tagged it as a malfunctioning script mod that needed to be pulled.

I'm so sad. My lots will be so much more untidy and unwelcoming now.

Thank you for years of fun with this mod; in my Sim-worlds it will be sincerely missed.

This is the spawning mod by the creator that I use: https://www.patreon.com/posts/no-empty-venues-25331818
Lab Assistant
#83 Old 28th Dec 2023 at 6:29 AM
Default Janitors
Quote: Originally posted by lobstergirl
This is the spawning mod by the creator that I use: https://www.patreon.com/posts/no-empty-venues-25331818

Thanks for the reply, appreciate it.

Bestest,

Cee

Blessings,
MissCee
Test Subject
#84 Old 5th Feb 2024 at 11:18 PM
Is this mod not working for anyone else? It stopped working ever since for rent update came out.
Page 4 of 4