Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Power Outages V1.4b

by flerb Posted 30th Aug 2018 at 6:56 PM - Updated 23rd Jul 2020 at 6:34 AM by flerb : update

179 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 130 Feedback Posts, 48 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 8 of 8
Test Subject
#176 Old 2nd Dec 2023 at 2:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TheTivster
Thanks for updating! I am also getting the same LE as the previous commenter, and my XML Injector is updated to the latest version. Power outages themselves seem to be working fine as I did get one while I was playing and the power has since come back on, but it seems like there's an issue with the moodlets. The power has been back on for several sim days now but the moodlets are not disappearing. I've restarted my game and the moodlets are still there. I even used Master Controller to manually remove the moodlets and they just came right back so I removed the mod from my game for now. Just wanted to let y'all know what I'm experiencing and see if anyone else is getting a similar issue.

Will somone fix this mod.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#177 Old 23rd Dec 2023 at 7:51 PM
Would someone please adopt this mod ?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#178 Old 30th Jan 2024 at 12:58 AM
I also would love if someone adopted this mod also, I sure do miss using it
Test Subject
#179 Old 12th Mar 2024 at 8:49 PM
How do I update this mod. I have no idea how to but I'm willing to learn. Or will someone update this mod.
Test Subject
#180 Old 7th Apr 2024 at 10:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by car1701
How do I update this mod. I have no idea how to but I'm willing to learn. Or will someone update this mod.

I'm tempted to as well - I've reached out to flerb to find out what their plans are - fingers crossed
Page 8 of 8