Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#201 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 9:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KyriaT
That was a great entry Allie, I simply loved that last photocollage in different ages! Hope your boyfriends is feeling better, that sounded really painful
Good luck and spit three times, as we do here in Greece (= more luck, and to get the evil spirits out of the way!).

Thank you, KyriaT. Your finale was amazing, I must say. I love how you incorperated history into it. Thank you for wishing my boyfriend well..he has surgery today so hopefully he will be soon

Just Call Me Allie :)
Advertisement
Scholar
Original Poster
#202 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 9:27 PM
Ok, I'm glad we got all the round 4's in on time

THE CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED...JUDGING NOW IN PROGRESS!

So, everyone, scores will be in ON or BEFORE Wednesday, unless some unfortunate events accure . . . and I pray they don't! . . . This seems to be the stressful point for a host

Had fun with you all as contestants, and thanks a ton for allowing me to successfully finish my first contest as a host! And, for anyone who want's to be in future contests by me, I submitted a "Sims Real Estate" contest in Saturday, so, if it gets accepted, then it should be out soon

Hope to see some of you wonderful contestants in it if it goes through . . .

-Until I get the scores,
clw8

Sims, like life, is very unpredictable. One minute you're eating four day old pizza, and then the repo-man steals your only sofa and you're in tears. ...then the food poison kicks in.
Forum Resident
#203 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 9:45 PM
This has been a great experience, and no matter how this turns out, I just wanted to tell everybody to give themselves a pat on the back, 'cause this contest wouldn't have been as fun if we all didn't do our best, and that's exactly what we did! ^_^ Thanks clw8 for running a great contest, and thanks to the Judges for doing your best to get those scores in fast, and always putting up comments, it really helps when you know where you can improve.

Now all I have to do is, do my best not to chew my fingernails off, as I wait for those scores to come in. LOL!
#204 Old 24th Mar 2009 at 12:20 AM
I am sad that this contest is already over. Taking part in it inspired me so much and I think I learned a ton during the four rounds. All this stories are so nice to read everytime I will miss that some how.

I had a blast and clw8 you did great at a host.
And also I would like to thank Tree4me, your judgement was really helpful!
Mad Poster
#205 Old 24th Mar 2009 at 6:48 AM
No, aba, thank-YOU. You didn't give up even though you found your scores disappointing. Use the scores as a way of improving. I want to see you in more contests! :D

This allows me to see into the minds of people! That's right, I can actually see what they're thinking!
So long as what they're thinking is exactly what I think they're thinking.
Scholar
Original Poster
#206 Old 24th Mar 2009 at 9:35 PM
Default ROUND 4 SCORES & WINNER ANNOUNCED!!!!!
Here is what you've all been awaiting! Who won? Well, lets find out! Although, you should all congradulate your selves no matter your final standing

Scores from: Tree4Me

Contestant #1 - aba23
Pic Score: 3 out of 5
Flow Score: 4 out of 5
Interest: A definite 5 out of 5
Rules: 5 out of 5
Total: 17 out of 20
Comments: *sniff* Oh my god, that was so sad! I actually have a friend who's mother died of cancer six weeks after she was on TV, so I can kinda relate. You have done so well throughout this contest, and you should be very proud of yourself. Use this competition as a learning experience, and I would definitely like to see you in more contests. Good luck for the future, aba.
--------------------------------------------------
Contestant #2 - singing_Noel
Pic Score: 5 out of 5
Flow Score: 5 out of 5
Interest: 5 out of 5
Total: 20 out of 20! Congrats!
Comments: I was so teary when I read this, it was so incredible! It really made me think, will my parents do the same thing for me when I turn 18? Brilliant job, and I definitely want to see you in more contests. You are definitely one I am going to remember.
Contestant #3 - <3Jenny<3
Pic Score: 4 out of 5
Total: 18 out of 20
Comments: That was a great job, Jenny, and don't worry about the collages. They were fine. The storyline was good also. I can't wait to see your work in the future.
Contestant #4 - Cheese
Pic Score: 3 out of 5
Interest: 3 out of 5
Total: 15 out of 20
Comments: What happened, Cheese? You were going so well, and yet, and I don't mean to sound nasty, but your work quality has dropped. Please don't take this the wrong way. I love your work, but I wasn't really loving this round. This round was just okay for me.
Contestant #5 - Deatherella
Comments: Ooh! Yes please! With whipped cream? I like my whipped cream. Great entry Deatherella, and I hope that you keep doing more contests in the future.
Contestant #6 - alliemaree2323
Pic Score: 5 out of 5
Interest: 4 out of 5
Total: 19 out of 20
Comments: I am sorry to hear about your boyfriend. If that happened to Cameron I wouldn't stop worrying, so I understand. Still, an amazing job, Allie. I look forward to seeing you in more contests.
Contestant #10 - KyriaT
Interest: 4 out of 5
Comments: You certainly aren't a woman of few words, and I am glad you used the past in your finale. Great job.

Scores from: IloveJonsi

Contestant – 1
Pic score – 4
Flow score – 4
Interest – 4
Rules – 5
Total – 17
Comments – Very nice entry. It is really wraps up the story well.

Contestant – 2
Pic score – 5
Flow score –5
Interest – 5
Rules – 5
Total – 20
Comments – What a great way to end the story! It was so touching. Great job!

Contestant – 3
Pic score – 4
Flow score –3
Interest – 4
Rules – 5
Total – 16
Comments – Nice entry. You did a great job telling about the sad side of going off to college.

Contestant – 4
Pic score – 3
Flow score – 5
Interest – 3
Rules – 5
Total – 16
Comments – Very nice entry but it seems a bit rushed.

Contestant – 5
Pic score – 4
Flow score –5
Interest – 5
Rules – 5
Total – 19
Comments – Great final entry! It’s so unique and the Stillwater’s are such a ….interesting….family.

Contestant – 6
Pic score – 5
Flow score –5
Interest – 5
Rules – 5
Total – 20
Comments – Great entry! It wraps the story up so well.

Contestant – 10
Pic score – 5
Flow score –5
Interest – 5
Rules – 5
Total – 20
Comments – Awesome final entry! I love the detail and all the history and research that has gone into the story. Great job!

Scores from: Me

Contestant 1
Pic - 4
Flow - 4
Interest - 4
Rules - 5
Total - 17
Comments - I have loved watching you and your entries grow. You should be very proud of your self. Had your start not been rocky, I think that you probably would have been within 1 or .5 points of others

Contestant 2
Pic - 5
Flow - 5
Interest - 5
Rules - 5
Total - 20
Comments - Your rounds always amaze me. Good job

Contestant 3
Pic - 4
Flow - 5
Interest - 5
Rules - 5
Total - 18
Comments - You too, have come far

Contestant 4
Pic - 4
Flow - 4
Interest - 5
Rules - 5
Total - 19
Comments - Been great reading all your entries - bet you're glad I managed to get that last round up for you, so all could see!

Contestant 5
Pic - 4
Flow - 5
Interest - 5
Rules - 5
Total - 19
Comments - You always have interesting entries, good job

Contestant 6
Pic - 5
Flow - 5
Interest - 5
Rules - 5
Total - 20
Comments -all your rounds have been nice, good job

Contestant 10
Pic - 5
Flow - 5
Interest - 5
Rules - 5
Total - 20
Comments - What made me love your entries the best - your cc! Never have I seen someone consistantly use such antique looking cc in all their contests! Very unique.

Total Points and Overall standings!!!!

:1st #1 alliemarie2323 - 231.5
:2nd #2 singing_Noel - 227.5
:3rd #3 KyriaT - 223.5
#4 Deatherella - 216.5
#5 Cheese - 208.5
#6 <3jenny<3 - 204
#7 aba23 - 191.5

GREAT JOB EVERYONE. IT WAS FUN!!!!
-CLW8

Sims, like life, is very unpredictable. One minute you're eating four day old pizza, and then the repo-man steals your only sofa and you're in tears. ...then the food poison kicks in.
Scholar
#207 Old 24th Mar 2009 at 9:50 PM
Yayyyy to the winner.

This was fun. Hope to see you all in another contest.

Good job hosting, clw8.

1st Place : Superb Sibling, Hearts Consume the Stars Contests
2nd place : Daddy N Me Cycle 2 Alien Edition, Sims Real Estate Contests
3rd Place : World Zombie Model Agency Contest
4th Placce : Aspiration N Me, Maxis Makeover Home Edition, My Girl, Stages of Life, SRE Cycle 2 Contests
Field Researcher
#208 Old 24th Mar 2009 at 10:48 PM
*blushes* First place? I'm completely shocked!
Congratulations on 2nd and 3rd Noel & KyriaT
You've all done so amazing, it's really an honor to have won. Thank you judges and clw8, I've learned so much from this :D
:jaw:

Field Researcher
#209 Old 25th Mar 2009 at 12:13 AM
Oh happy day!! *dancing shuffle* :elephant: I'm so honored to get the bronze, and allie and singing_Noel you really deserved that gold and silver! Congratulations! It has been a great contest, thanks to our host, the judges and all fellow contestants. I'm really gonna miss you guys!

If you all permit, I would like to give a special honorary medal to aba. We have all learnt stuff and developed through this contest I think, but you aba probably had the most difficult position from the start, and you kept going, with good entries and a smile. That to me is impressing. :clap:

Last night I dreamed I ate a ten-pound marshmallow, and when I woke up the pillow was gone. (Tommy Cooper)
Forum Resident
#210 Old 25th Mar 2009 at 1:54 AM
Gah! This is a great birthday present, I seriously don't think my final round was that great, since it was done in less than four hours, but I'm glad you guys did. Congrats alliemarie2323 for getting first, and Kyria for getting third!

Thanks judges, and thanks clw8, and I will definately take your suggestion, Tree4Me, and be in more contests. To tell the truth, I'm just glad I finished something, I've been in, and out of the hospital so much, I thought I'd never actually get this far without dropping out. So thanks for putting up with my lateness, at times, and all. [ISH Crying]. Thanks to everybody who was involved with this, and thanks to bP, and the S2C for letting this all happen!

Okay, I think that's it, and now I'm going to go eat dinner, 'cause I'm starving! LOL! ^_^
Lab Assistant
#211 Old 25th Mar 2009 at 2:13 AM
Congratulations alliemarie2323, singing_Noel, and KyriaT! You all did such a great job.
Mad Poster
#212 Old 25th Mar 2009 at 4:32 AM
Congrats guys! You did a fantastic job, especially you, Allie! :D

singing_Noel, I am sorry about all your hospital trips, and I am glad that you have stuck all the way through! Your lateness doesn't matter, I have bee nlate myself.

This allows me to see into the minds of people! That's right, I can actually see what they're thinking!
So long as what they're thinking is exactly what I think they're thinking.
Field Researcher
#213 Old 25th Mar 2009 at 4:39 AM
Thank you, you guys!
Especially you, Liz (may I call you that?). Your nice comments boosted my self esteem a lot and made me try even harder. Since this was my first contest, I didn't know what I was doing at first, lol. It was great having you as a judge =]

#214 Old 25th Mar 2009 at 1:07 PM
Thanks KyriaT that is so sweet of you. I had fun doing this contest and it is not the result that counts its the process and progress and I think we all had a good learning experience.

So congrats to the winners! Thanks to the judges and to clw8. And I am looking forward to the next contests with you guys!

Page 9 of 9