Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#326 Old 11th May 2009 at 6:02 PM
I sent in round 3 scores for Dozo. I need to wait for a reply from Liz, because i was informed yesterday and I am a bit confused.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#327 Old 12th May 2009 at 12:59 AM
Thanks for keeping us updated, guys ^-^ And glad to meet you, Kyle (is your icon a character from Venture Brothers? I think I've seen her floating around on Adult Swim, but I don't watch that show often enough to be certain xD
Field Researcher
#328 Old 12th May 2009 at 3:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Tree4me
Thankyou to all my judges, you have all been fantastic, and have been so prompt with your scoring. I'm lucky to have had great judges like you.

D'aww, thanks.
You've been a great host! I know I've already told you, but thanks so much for letting me be a part of it.

Just Call Me Allie :)
Mad Poster
#329 Old 12th May 2009 at 3:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Spiffy
Thanks for keeping us updated, guys ^-^ And glad to meet you, Kyle (is your icon a character from Venture Brothers? I think I've seen her floating around on Adult Swim, but I don't watch that show often enough to be certain xD

Yeah, She is Molotov Cocktease, but I will probably switch her to Tybalt from Veronaville again.
Lab Assistant
#330 Old 12th May 2009 at 2:02 PM
Ah, I thought I've seen her before on Venture Brothers, but I never seem to see that show and wasn't really sure ^_^
Mad Poster
#331 Old 12th May 2009 at 8:53 PM
Just PMd my score. It was hard to judge...every one did wonderful job!

Spiffy: I wanted to try something else but usually my avatars are either self sim or Tybalt xD
Lab Assistant
#332 Old 12th May 2009 at 9:22 PM
I remember when I first joined, mine was a little swirly thing I'd cut from a PSP brush. Then I switched to a cruddy, oddly-colored Sim picture, and now my random alien, which was inspired by a round in this Contest when we had some Aliens in a family :D

Personally, I like your icon, but I'm also a fan of the show (when I actually get to see it xD), so I do have a minor bias. I think it stands out more than Sim icons like mine, and it's one of those things where you just glance at an icon and are like, "Oh, it's Kyle." With mine, it'd be like, Hmmm...? (Or maybe only I remember people by icons?)
Mad Poster
#333 Old 13th May 2009 at 2:16 AM
I look at the nickname and icon xD and I change mine often. This one was spontaneous mood. She is Russian(so am I) plus I like her she is very funny. So I spontaneously found the most decent picture of her out there and put it as my avatar :P

I will change her in a while, so for now she can enjoy being as my icon :D

PS: I like your avatar, alternative aliens are cute( I judge by the alternative looking hair xD)
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#334 Old 13th May 2009 at 6:55 AM
The results are in! Big thanks to Kyle for filling in on such short notice. Let's hear 'em, shall we?

Scores from Tenielle:

Contestant #2- clw8
Rules- 5/5
Description- 4/5
Aesthetics- 4/5
Creativity- 4/5
Total- 17/20
I love how you have decorated this house. It looks so homely and lived in!

Contestant #3- Deatherella
Rules- 5/5
Description- 4/5
Aestherics- 4/5
Creativity-5/5
Total- 18/20
This house is so cute- it looks like a doll house. I'm not sure it really fits the client you have described, though.

Contestant #4- Dozo*
Rules- 5/5
Description- 4/5
Aesthetics- 5/5
Creativity- 5/5
Total- 19/20
Such a great house! I love the yard with the greenhouse and the wishing well.

Contestant #5- Spiffy
Rules- 2/5
Description- 3/4
Aesthetics- 5/5
Creativity- 4/5
Total- 14/20
I'm sorry, Spiffy, but I had to dock points as you didn't follow the rules for the round. You were meant to make over a base game lot from the houses bin and not alter the base shape of the lot. However, the house looks fabulous, and you landscpaed and decorated it very nicely.

Contestant #6- Norikoann
Rules- 5/5
Description- 3/5
Aesthetics- 3/5
Creativity- 4/5
Total- 15/20
Good job with the makeover, Norikoann, but I would have liked to see some more landscaping.

Contestant #7- HyghTyme
Rules- 5/5
Description- 4/5
Aesthetics- 4/5
Creativity- 4/5
Total- 17/20
I love the roof tile and siding you have given this house. It really fits with the desert landscape.

-------------------------------------------------
Scores from alliemarie2323:

Contestant # 2- clw8

Rules:5/5
Description:5/5
Aesthetics:5/5
Creativity:4/5
Total:19/20

Contestant # 3- Deatherella

Aesthetics:4/5
Creativity:5/5
Total:19/20

Contestant # 4- Dozo

Description:4/5
Creativity:4/5
Total:18/20

Contestant # 5- Spiffy

Total:20/20

Contestant # 6- Norikoann

Aesthetics:4/5
Creativity:3/5
Total:16/20

Contestant # 7- HyghTyme

Total:20/20
-------------------------------------------
Scores from Kyle:

Rules: 5/5
Description: 5/5
Aesthetics: 5/5
Creativity: 5/5
Total: 20/20
Wow! Very creative! at first I thought it was too modern for and elderly couple, but then I figured since grand kids would be visiting often, it is perfect. Well done!

Detharella

Rules: 5/5
Aesthetics: 4/5
Total: 19/20
I love everything. I am not sure if pink house suits the character described though...Well every one is different!

Dozo

Wonderful and adorable house! great job I have nothing else to add.

Spiffy*

Amazing house! I cant tell artist lives in it without even reading the description( I am an artist myself) Great job

Norikoann

Creativity: 4/5
Total: 18/20
A nice house to start of with but I'd use cleaner furniture and such. Great job though

HyghTyme

Total: 19/20
Amazing! reflects all the character that live in there and I love the L shaped table! move_objects on?

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Favourites:

Spiffy - Favourited twice.
Dozo - Favourited once.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Scores:
clw8 - 273/300
Deatherella - 280/300
Dozo - 297/300
Spiffy - 307/300
Norikoann - 237/300
HyghTyme - 292/300
---------------------------------------------------------------
Congratulations to:

Spiffy - Finishing in :1st

Spiffy will be winning the two Sims, made by hale. Congratulations!

Dozo - Finishing in :2nd

Dozo will be winning the Sim made by jewaukeela. Great Work!

Hyghtyme - Finishing in :3rd You did a fantastic job. :D

Congratulations to all of you. Until the next one!

This allows me to see into the minds of people! That's right, I can actually see what they're thinking!
So long as what they're thinking is exactly what I think they're thinking.
Forum Resident
#335 Old 13th May 2009 at 8:34 AM
Congratulations Spiffy, and to all the contestants that mad eit to the end. You all did a fabulous job, and should all be proud of yourselves!

Liz- You ran a really good contest for your first time. It was a pleasure to judge.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#336 Old 13th May 2009 at 10:14 AM
It was a pleasure to have you as a judge, Tenielle. Thanks :D

This allows me to see into the minds of people! That's right, I can actually see what they're thinking!
So long as what they're thinking is exactly what I think they're thinking.
Scholar
#337 Old 13th May 2009 at 11:03 AM
That was fun.
Congratulations on winning spiffy!

1st Place : Superb Sibling, Hearts Consume the Stars Contests
2nd place : Daddy N Me Cycle 2 Alien Edition, Sims Real Estate Contests
3rd Place : World Zombie Model Agency Contest
4th Placce : Aspiration N Me, Maxis Makeover Home Edition, My Girl, Stages of Life, SRE Cycle 2 Contests
Lab Assistant
#338 Old 13th May 2009 at 4:19 PM
Thanks, guys I can't tell you how happy and proud this makes me. It was my first contest and I feel really inadequate next to some of your guys's furnishing, building, and photo skills. You've all been amazing and sweet and I hope you guys don't mind if I consider you all the first friends I made on S2C.

Thanks, again, Liz for being such a great host and answering my constant PMs ^-^ Can't even imagine how frustrating it was xD
And thanks, Judges, for being fantastic in general. You guys gave me some tips and made me change up how I usually build.

You guys all made me first contest and my first posts here great I hope I keep seeing you all around (and lovin' the icon, Kyle).
Field Researcher
#339 Old 13th May 2009 at 9:50 PM
Congratulations, Spiffy!
You did great, you totally deserve it.

& to everyone else, you all did wonderful as well. Judging was incredibly hard, as your entries were all unique. If it were up to me, you'd all get a star

Just Call Me Allie :)
Lab Assistant
#340 Old 13th May 2009 at 10:32 PM
Thanks, guys! ^-^ I'm going to ask Hale if she'll allow me to share her beautiful Sims, so if anyone is interested, PM me (assuming Hale complies; if not, I have to honor her wishes and can't).
Lab Assistant
#341 Old 14th May 2009 at 12:31 AM
WHOOT! Congratulations, everyone. Including me! Not bad for my first contest if I do say so myself.
Lab Assistant
#342 Old 14th May 2009 at 1:21 AM
I didn't realize it was you first contest, too, HyghTyme! Congratulations on getting third, your homes are really, really pretty! And actually, before I forget, since I didn't say this before, congratulations on getting second, Dozo!

Everyone had really beautiful homes and I'm glad I was able to meet you all :3

And if anybody's interested, Hale informed me I could feel free to share her beautiful sims, so feel free to PM me if you'd like 'em :D
Mad Poster
#343 Old 14th May 2009 at 2:39 AM
Congrats! It was fun to judge :D

I hope I will do good in my 1st contest, I am getting decent scores but I don't know xD
Inventor
#344 Old 14th May 2009 at 3:01 AM
good job all! dozo, PM me for Katrina. Alas, I cannot provide a sim for all. But congrat congrats congrats!
Lab Assistant
#345 Old 14th May 2009 at 3:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kyle
Congrats! It was fun to judge :D

I hope I will do good in my 1st contest, I am getting decent scores but I don't know xD

Good luck, Kyle! What contest are you entered in?
Mad Poster
#346 Old 14th May 2009 at 3:37 AM
Maxis Makeover: Belladona Cove Edition.

Page 14 of 14