Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Jan 2023 at 5:49 AM
Default Will this site ever update its emojis?
The site emojis are not just low-quality and pixelated on newer high res screens but the selection itself is lackluster. Prior to posting this I tried searching for a type of "moving-eyes-back-and-forth" style emoji for use in another thread and I couldn't find one. You have all these emjojis which are rather redundant, (a Llama, seriously?) but lack ones that actually could be useful. Now I've dabbled in svg creation and could manage to whip some up for you on the site free of charge.

This will sound rather rude, but it's time to update the emojis and in turn update MTS into the new era.

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 28th Jan 2023 at 1:38 PM
Hey, the llama one is essential.

Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#3 Old 28th Jan 2023 at 3:59 PM
They *used* to work, then they didn't any more and now they're working again! 😀😎✨🤷‍♀️💖

So, we were already in the new era and now we're back again!

Although, quick note to anyone that's currently going "Wait but but, i'm not seeing them in the emoji tabs???", that's because, well, why let go of and replace them with modern emojis? Why not have both!

So, to access "modern emojis" in this case, just right click and select "emoji" on the input. Or use the Windows logo and the period sign (see: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...ee-6e5116097942)

For mac, see: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/gui...p/mchlp1560/mac
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#4 Old 28th Jan 2023 at 5:30 PM
👍👍👍👏👏👏 It works! And I can still
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#5 Old 14th Feb 2023 at 2:26 PM
🎉✔👍

Testing on the new server.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#6 Old 14th Feb 2023 at 2:31 PM
Nice shiny new server @Tashiketh , I like it and you got that done very quickly! 🦙🦙🦆
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#7 Old 14th Feb 2023 at 2:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Nice shiny new server @Tashiketh , I like it and you got that done very quickly! 🦙🦙🦆

Took way too long for me though, need to see about trimming down the database a bit since it's currently at 25gb and takes quite a while to copy and import. But hey, everything should be working again now

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#8 Old 14th Feb 2023 at 2:43 PM Last edited by simsample : 14th Feb 2023 at 3:19 PM.
@Tashiketh I'm having trouble with Wiki images, they aren't loading- is that just a cache issue?

EDIT: I think it's a cache thing because I'm seeing some of them now.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#9 Old 19th Sep 2023 at 4:53 PM
✔✔✔✔✔✔

Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#10 Old 19th Sep 2023 at 7:27 PM
Test emoji: ✅