Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Dec 2023 at 6:24 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life
Default Lots Have Terrain Texture in Map View
I am currently making a custom uni world in CAW and for some reason, some lots have messed up texture that matches the terrain the lot is on.

When I zoom in / force the lot to load it corrects this texture issue. This problem is only for custom-made lots (from different creators) but not for EA lots. I have copied and pasted some lots from the Eaxis uni world and those do not have this issue. When I export the world and test it in my game these problems persist, even when I run the Nraas MC "reset everything" and "reset lot" commands.

Is there anything I can do to fix this issue? I run the sims 3 on Windows so I can use S3PE if needed!
Screenshots
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 19th Dec 2023 at 9:02 AM
Have you tried changing something about the exterior of the lot to regenerate the LOD textures?