Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 15th Dec 2018 at 2:05 AM Last edited by Mortia : 15th Dec 2018 at 8:35 AM.
I had an issue not long ago with a family not being able to try for baby and it was, oddly enough, a problem with the cc bed I was using. I swapped it out and was able to try for baby again. Might be worth a shot.
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#27 Old 15th Dec 2018 at 7:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mortia
I had an issue not long ago with a family not being able to try for baby and it was, oddly enough, a problem with the cc bed I was using. I swapped it out and was able to try for baby again. Might be worth a shot.

but I was run a game without mods and cc and it dosen't help.

I packaked one ot these families and unpacked it to clean ea games folder and the problem stil exist. I also reinstal my game and that option still dosen't show.

I don't have any more idea. I'
Instructor
#28 Old 15th Dec 2018 at 8:29 PM
When you ran it without CC did you also delete the caches?
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#29 Old 15th Dec 2018 at 11:03 PM
Did you try moving the family/ies to another lot. I'm thinking you have stuck tokens. Are you running No Sim Loaded?

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Scholar
#30 Old 16th Dec 2018 at 1:21 AM
Your game is probably recognising them (either correctly or incorrectly) as being related.
Mad Poster
#31 Old 16th Dec 2018 at 1:43 AM
This is really easy to check. Get a copy of the Sim Blender if you don't already have it and look under the "Family" menu and then under the other sim's name to see if there are any family relationships set. If there are, just click "Remove Family Ties" and save.

Here's the Sim Blender if you need it.
http://www.simbology.com/smf/index.php?topic=20.0
Alchemist
#32 Old 17th Dec 2018 at 9:54 PM
about characters being seen as related by game; no romance would be possible between the 2 characters then.
though there is one relation type that does allow romance; "Spouse".

insimenator also has a option for removing family ties. I imagine also Sim Manipulator.

another possibility might be that the game sees the characters as same expressed gender.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#33 Old 18th Dec 2018 at 6:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RoxEllen1965
This is really easy to check. Get a copy of the Sim Blender if you don't already have it and look under the "Family" menu and then under the other sim's name to see if there are any family relationships set. If there are, just click "Remove Family Ties" and save.

Here's the Sim Blender if you need it.
http://www.simbology.com/smf/index.php?topic=20.0

I did it and nothings change. They was related as spouse

I was trying spawning biological clock but the clock dosen't show up in my game. I've never been use inteen before and i don't know why it doesn't work.

Quote: Originally posted by mdsb759
another possibility might be that the game sees the characters as same expressed gender.

I was wondering about too. I checked it in SimPE and everything looks normal.
Alchemist
#34 Old 18th Dec 2018 at 10:24 PM
maybe the female lives on a different lot.
at least these ways around that::
-make her selectable. Insimenator, Sim Manipulator, Sim Blender.
-add her to the household. hack or Social.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#35 Old 18th Dec 2018 at 10:29 PM
@elkakub17 did you try what I said above ^

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
Original Poster
#36 Old 19th Dec 2018 at 5:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
@elkakub17 did you try what I said above ^

Yes, I did.

My sims are on the same lot.
Page 2 of 2