Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Nov 2009 at 11:27 AM Last edited by Jman444555 : 23rd Nov 2009 at 11:37 AM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3
Default Where do .sim files go? using the wa expansion
I searched everywhere for help with this, but every guide i found after 3 hours fo searching is for sims 3 instructing you to create a savedSims folder and a Mods/Patches folder directly under the Sims 3 directory. Ive tried this as well as placing the folder in the Sims 3 World Adventures directory, and under both Game/bin folders, and Ive tried using that monkey helper program. Can anyone help me?

the game runs fine, and i succesfully added the resource file to both sims 3 and sims 3 world adventures. i am running windows 7 but im sure any advice from a vista or xp user will be fine.
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 23rd Nov 2009 at 11:41 AM
.SIM files go in My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\SavedSims. Make the folder if you don't have it already. If you're in the Game\Bin and Mods\Packages areas then you're in Program Files, which isn't right. My Documents only.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Nov 2009 at 11:44 AM
OH! duh, lmao thanks im gunna try that rigth now