Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sim Height Slider

by CmarNYC Posted 29th Jul 2013 at 7:52 AM - Updated 29th Jul 2013 at 3:00 PM by CmarNYC

393 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 160 Feedback Posts, 232 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 15 of 16
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#351 Old 13th Nov 2015 at 1:14 AM
thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#352 Old 25th Dec 2015 at 11:44 PM
This slider is freakin awesome, you rock!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#353 Old 9th Feb 2016 at 10:47 PM
verry usefull thanks
Test Subject
#354 Old 8th Mar 2016 at 7:32 AM
thanks a lot
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#355 Old 14th Mar 2016 at 4:44 PM
Thank you CmarNYC!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#356 Old 20th Mar 2016 at 6:33 PM
This looks like a great mod. Did the creator ever implement the inheritance changes being discussed back in 2013?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#357 Old 17th Apr 2016 at 10:22 PM
Thank you so much for this awesome mod i love you ! ♥
Works perfectly only the kissing is kinda buggy but dont worry this mod is worth everything!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#358 Old 7th May 2016 at 9:51 AM
Thanks you
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#359 Old 8th May 2016 at 6:20 AM
I use other sliders in Medieval and I hope these ones will work too (they're in different sections). Thanks for your work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#360 Old 28th May 2016 at 1:55 PM
This is AMAZING! Thank you so much! :)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#361 Old 27th Aug 2016 at 8:56 AM
thnks
Test Subject
#362 Old 27th Sep 2016 at 4:28 AM Last edited by ohmyfluck : 27th Sep 2016 at 5:14 AM.
Default Sept 2016: Updated 1.69.43
Hey! I'm sorry to bug you and thank you so much for making this mod! I swear I tried looking everywhere as well as, reinstalling the mod and changing up mods (getting rid of all other mods except, NRaas and separately tried XCAS).

It used to work for me! Back in 2014 it worked for me then I uninstalled The Sims 3 until recently.

Do you have any suggestions? I have an laptop is more than compatible for The Sims 3 so I know it's not a laptop issue. I play my game through Origin downloads.

I'm sorry for being a pest!

- Jessica
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#363 Old 27th Sep 2016 at 11:35 PM
What exactly is the problem? Is the slider not showing up in CAS or is it not working? If it's not in CAS, are you sure you have the game set up correctly for mods (other mods work) and that you're looking in the right place?

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#364 Old 24th Oct 2016 at 10:49 AM
This is awesome! Finally, not all the same, generic height!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#365 Old 7th Dec 2016 at 2:25 PM
thank u!
Test Subject
#366 Old 8th Dec 2016 at 9:32 PM
Thank you Cmar for this mod!
Ive have been experimenting with mods i never tried and this is wonderful.
I do have a question for anyone who can point me to a link.
On my slider bar for the mod, there are positive and negative numbers displayed whenever you use it.
Has anyone written a conversion table to help with how tall or short you would want your sim would be or is it just a trial and error till you feel you've estimated correctly?
Thanks all.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#367 Old 27th May 2017 at 7:34 AM
Thank you! I've downloaded this and it's very fun!
Test Subject
#368 Old 5th Jul 2017 at 9:17 PM
I think this is an amazing mod! I just have one question about the toddler heights. It doesn't seem to be working on toddlers and I'm not sure if I have something it's conflicting with. Do you know of any mods it conflicts with?
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#369 Old 5th Jul 2017 at 9:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CaliSimmerrr
I think this is an amazing mod! I just have one question about the toddler heights. It doesn't seem to be working on toddlers and I'm not sure if I have something it's conflicting with. Do you know of any mods it conflicts with?

It's deliberately disabled for toddlers because it causes distortion. You can adjust it anyway and the sim will show it when they age up.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Test Subject
#370 Old 6th Jul 2017 at 3:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CmarNYC
It's deliberately disabled for toddlers because it causes distortion. You can adjust it anyway and the sim will show it when they age up.

I could understand that but now it seems like it isn't working for even the adults? They look taller in cas but when I go in game they're the same height?
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#371 Old 6th Jul 2017 at 9:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CaliSimmerrr
I could understand that but now it seems like it isn't working for even the adults? They look taller in cas but when I go in game they're the same height?

I haven't heard of that happening, sorry.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#372 Old 3rd Aug 2017 at 11:25 AM
Thanks
Test Subject
#373 Old 3rd Sep 2017 at 10:24 AM
Hi! I'm having the same problem as Calisimmer. The mod works in CAS but they all revert to the same height once I play the game. My patch version is 1.42 if that helps.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#374 Old 5th Oct 2017 at 10:17 PM
does it work for my game patch 1.69
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#375 Old 9th Dec 2017 at 11:07 PM
Thanks!
Page 15 of 16