Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Packing Crates for TS4

by scumbumbo Posted 14th Jun 2015 at 9:16 AM - Updated 1st Mar 2019 at 2:54 AM by scumbumbo : Bug-fixes for Feb 21, 2019 Game Patch

315 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 222 Feedback Posts, 92 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 7 of 13
Field Researcher
#151 Old 24th Sep 2015 at 7:26 PM
What does the message "Object not owned by household" mean. I get this message when I try to pack furniture into the crate.
Screenshots
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#152 Old 25th Sep 2015 at 5:03 AM
Very cool :)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#153 Old 25th Sep 2015 at 1:07 PM
Wow! This is great! Now I am able to move my completed rocket out of the main house when the kids grow up and move out! I was wondering, could babies be put on them somehow? Cause I have a retail lot I'm using as home too, but it has the problem of not being able to have the baby there, and now I have it in an empty lot (poor baby) : ( I don't know if it can be done or if it's just my wishful thinking. Anyway, thanks a lot for this!!
Deceased
Original Poster
#154 Old 28th Sep 2015 at 7:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Minyare
Wow! This is great! Now I am able to move my completed rocket out of the main house when the kids grow up and move out! I was wondering, could babies be put on them somehow?

Glad you like the mod. Unfortunately there's extra baggage associated with the baby object that would make it fail to unpack properly. It might even cause a crash or corruption with the baby in an inventory, not sure I haven't actually tried it.
Test Subject
#155 Old 9th Oct 2015 at 2:28 PM
This is great, but I wish I could pack plants, fish, frogs, etc., all that stuff that's in a sim's personal inventory that you don't feel comfortable removing for whatever reason.
Lab Assistant
#156 Old 16th Oct 2015 at 3:08 PM
Packing Crates for TS4 - Spanish translation
Hello!
I recently decided to download this mod and I love it! it is very useful.
Here is my translation in spanish.
Enjoy/disfruten
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  S4_220557DA_00000000_1300000066A5B22C.rar (709 Bytes, 13 downloads)
Test Subject
#157 Old 31st Oct 2015 at 5:32 PM
Ok so i installed it, the packing crates show up fine and have the options but im not finding any "pack in crate" options on any of the other furniture, why is this?

I really like Sims 4 and Steven universe. I have a tumblr. https://iilapis.tumblr.com/
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#158 Old 4th Nov 2015 at 3:08 PM
thx this is amaze!!! <3
Field Researcher
#159 Old 4th Nov 2015 at 5:53 PM
Hi Scumbumbo, I guess this crate is incompatible with the storage chest in game version 1.12.118, all collectibles stored in storage chest will disappear after save and load the game, but won't happen if I move the mod files out.
Mad Poster
#160 Old 4th Nov 2015 at 7:53 PM
Sounds like the inventory list needs updating for this mod again.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Deceased
Original Poster
#161 Old 10th Nov 2015 at 5:36 AM
If I get some time I'll look into why it broke with the November patch. I haven't really played the game in well over a month, so it will definitely take some motivation to even look at this particularly with how busy I am at work lately, don't feel much like coding when I get home.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#162 Old 10th Nov 2015 at 5:00 PM
Very handy Thanks
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#164 Old 19th Dec 2015 at 11:00 AM
For me after the last update this works
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#165 Old 20th Dec 2015 at 2:09 AM
Thanks. Great idea.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#166 Old 20th Dec 2015 at 2:09 AM Last edited by Snowhaze : 20th Dec 2015 at 2:21 PM.
Thanks. Great idea. It tried it yesterday and it works beautifully. One of the best game enhancements out there. :D
Test Subject
#167 Old 20th Dec 2015 at 4:41 PM
This is such a great mod and has been very useful to me . But with the recent patch [12/17/2015 – PC Version 1.13.106.1010 / Mac Version 1.13.106.1210], the mod has been causing trouble and not allowing the sims to follow orders. For example, use fridge, use stove, sit on couch, nap; the command appears then disappears immediately and the sim either stand still or glitches out (kinda like when you reset a sim). With the recent update, I had to put each mod back in since I was having this problem no matter which household I use. Disabling mods fixed the problem so I had to weed out the conflicting mod and this was the one I removed. I no longer have this issue.

*Things you may or may not need to know: I have Get together installed + GTW (only expansions installed); I am running the game on 64bit though I have seen posts mentioning that running on 32bit solved some likely mod issues they were experiencing; I did not try this however; I also removed the faster garderning v4 mod before this mod and the issue still persisted - I then removed this mod and did not put back the faster gardening mod and my game runs fine. I did not install it back because people having been having some issues, but I don't think it is involved in causing the commands bug/glitch. Evolve all v4, v4 GTW, v4 OR works fine with the update. Thanks so much and Happy Holidays
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#168 Old 22nd Dec 2015 at 9:00 AM Last edited by plasticbox : 11th Jan 2016 at 4:26 PM.
Attached is a version made and tested in 1.13.104, I seem to have no issues with it. Tested enabling/disabling packing as well as packing, moving and unpacking. Sims can nap, cook, sit, sleep just fine. I wouldn’t know how a missing Chest inventory would have resulted in no napping, though.

All I changed is S4_03B33DDF_00000000_40441721EB0ACFAC objects.components.inventory_enums:

• Now includes the storage chest fom some patch ago
  • Also includes all of the custom inventories from this mod (Painting Canvas Storage Rack; inventory 98 is in use for the rack and 85 .. 97 are various other inventories being reserved for other purposes)
  • Since someone reported fish decay being broken again, I also made an edit that sets the fish decay in sim inventories to 0.2 (i.e. it includes the functionality from Fish Freshness Fix, in case that would be useful again for the current game). I don’t currently have fisher sims so I didn’t test whether this was actually necessary, but it won’t hurt.

Everything else is left untouched. Download below in the main upload post.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject
#169 Old 3rd Jan 2016 at 5:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by plasticbox
Attached is a version made and tested in 1.13.104, I seem to have no issues with it. Tested enabling/disabling packing as well as packing, moving and unpacking. Sims can nap, cook, sit, sleep just fine. I wouldn’t know how a missing Chest inventory would have resulted in no napping, though.

Thank's.
I added a link to your post on my mod's description.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#170 Old 11th Jan 2016 at 4:25 PM
Updated the 1.13 version with Spanish translation and moved to main post.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

Test Subject
#171 Old 29th Jan 2016 at 9:04 AM
Please fix this mod doesn't support 1.14.49.1020
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#172 Old 29th Jan 2016 at 11:16 AM
Please test your CC systematically and don't spam everyone with "it doesn't work".

Deceased
Original Poster
#173 Old 29th Jan 2016 at 5:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by roansims4
Please fix this mod doesn't support 1.14.49.1020

Heed plasticbox's advice - that or you'll just end up on my ignore list -- oh wait, you accomplished that. Seventeen posts, many of which were posted to mods that are either checked and working or have already been updated, gets you ignored in a hurry.

For everyone else -- I realize I was away for quite a while, but I'm getting to them, one by one. Right now only something like 8 or 9 of my mods are not installed in my game, the rest are all working fine. And two or three of those that I haven't updated/checked have been updated by someone else so they aren't even a priority for me.
Test Subject
#174 Old 6th Feb 2016 at 7:10 PM
Thanks for your amazing work Scumbumbo!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#175 Old 24th Feb 2016 at 3:40 PM
thank you
Page 7 of 13