Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Sep 2017 at 10:56 PM
Custom Bakeware
Hello everyone!

In the images the Sim is preparing the recipe of the base game Cake.
In the custom food it is possible to replace several objects: the ingredients, the dishes, the way of cooking, etc.
My question is this: Is it possible that to make cake you can use a custom bakeware? Instead of the rectangular tray, use the round tray shown in the second image.
But I do not want to make a default replacement, so that the other recipes are not affected, for example the turkey.
I have reviewed all lines of BHAV, but none seems to link the accessory.
Is it possible to do what I want?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 4th Sep 2017 at 9:47 AM Last edited by cedrigo : 4th Sep 2017 at 10:13 AM.
In SimPe, open the wizard of the BHAV calling the animation that is playing when the accessory appears.
There should be something called "event tree" with a blue link to another BHAV.
Most of the time, accessories are called in those "event" BHAVs...

If it's the case, just clone that event, gives it a new name and instance, and change accessory's guid (when object is created, and also when it is removed).
Then link the animation to the event you created.
Don't forget to set the "event tree scope" to private.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Sep 2017 at 12:52 PM
Hello Cedrigo!
Thank you very much for the information, I will try to do what you recommend me, then I will be reporting the results.