Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

seamless new medieval roof!

by mia86 Posted 4th May 2006 at 11:51 PM

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 4th May 2006 at 11:55 PM
Thanks! This is perfect for the house I'm going to be doing.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th May 2006 at 11:58 PM
Thanks for the thanks lody714
I uploaded this some 2 minutes ago, an I've already got a comment. Cool

you can still pm me with requests and stuff...only i'm not very often logged in at the moment...
busy with real life, try later again ;)
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 5th May 2006 at 1:20 AM
Ooo, thank you! It REALLY bugs me for custom objects not to be seamless, and there are so few options for roofs. =)
Field Researcher
#5 Old 5th May 2006 at 5:41 AM
Great roof! Thank you so much, I needed this.

"...And if wishes were horses, we'd be knee-deep in crap."
-- Dr. Robert Romano, /'ER'/
Forum Resident
#6 Old 5th May 2006 at 12:14 PM
Thank you for taking the time to make this seamless. I have been dissapointed with medieval roofs in the past but this one looks wonderfull.

Visit my web site:Fanciful Sims
Royal Kingdom Challenge:
http://tinyurl.com/b4ajz
Live your medieval dream
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 5th May 2006 at 2:32 PM Last edited by mia86 : 5th May 2006 at 2:33 PM. Reason: forgot a word
Quote: Originally posted by EnblithTheFair
Thank you for taking the time to make this seamless. I have been dissapointed with medieval roofs in the past but this one looks wonderfull.

oh, It's not that difficult! I think I'm getting the hang of this whole Photoshop thingy now.
I'll take the thanks anyway, though

you can still pm me with requests and stuff...only i'm not very often logged in at the moment...
Inventor
#8 Old 5th May 2006 at 8:39 PM
Thank you so much I can't wait to see what comes from this Very cool :D
!@_o!

At my final resting place
!@_o!
#9 Old 5th May 2006 at 11:43 PM
Thank you so much!!! It's PERFECT and "just what the Doc ordered!"

I also want to thank you for the castle walls too. EXCELLENT STUFF!!!
Instructor
#10 Old 6th May 2006 at 11:16 PM
Thank you so much for this, I have been wishing for just such a roof texture. We need more roof options, too.

HeartDeco
Field Researcher
#11 Old 8th May 2006 at 2:43 PM
Very nice! *goes to make over a few houses* Thanks!

"Are you mad?"
"Possibly."
Test Subject
#12 Old 9th May 2006 at 8:46 PM
BE careful what you ask for! But if your intereseted in doing recolors, maybe you could try and do a mossy roof and some thatch rooves for like medieval cottages thanx! I really like your work i've downloaded it for my medival village.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 10th May 2006 at 12:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by luckywelshpup
BE careful what you ask for! But if your intereseted in doing recolors, maybe you could try and do a mossy roof and some thatch rooves for like medieval cottages thanx! I really like your work i've downloaded it for my medival village.

I'll try, but don't wait for it until it's weekend.

Oh, and thanks for all the nice comments

Instructor
#14 Old 10th May 2006 at 11:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mia86
I'll try, but don't wait for it until it's weekend.

Hi Mia,

Are you interested in doing any 'old-style' slate tile designs in various colors? If so I would really like this.

Thank you so very much,
HeartDeco
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 11th May 2006 at 1:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HeartDeco
Hi Mia,

Are you interested in doing any 'old-style' slate tile designs in various colors? If so I would really like this.

Thank you so very much,
HeartDeco

Ok, but I'm not sure if I understand. Do you mean 'old-style' roofs or floors/walls? I think I'll do some more roof colours anyway like luckywelshpup requested. But I have no idea, when I'll finish it. (Actually I should be practicing for my exams )

Field Researcher
#16 Old 13th Jun 2006 at 10:21 PM
Thankyou a million times!!!

You're lying to Sam like he's your wife. Which kinda makes me your mistress.
Field Researcher
#17 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 11:24 PM
SWEET!! Another very much needed item! Seemless! Awesome! Thank you!!

If you dare to visit the world of the undead.. click my link, and steady yourself.... mmmm, blood, give me blood...

If you click that link, write me at [email protected] let me know so I don't sever you ;-)
Field Researcher
#18 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 8:09 PM
perfect thanks

my personal life can be supported by veiwing this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-n2z-Q6x6eU and others on my youtube page. I believe there's a few building tutorials there aswell. I create rather sporadically, so excuse me if I'm gone from this website for months or years at a time.
Test Subject
#19 Old 4th Jun 2008 at 12:14 AM
QUESTION:
how do you make the roof come to a point like in your picture?
i am making a castle and must know!
thanks
Test Subject
#20 Old 18th Oct 2009 at 10:35 PM
yes i would like to know how to make the roof pointed too?