Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Happy Mothers Day - fully furnished or unfurnished - WAS ready BEFORE Mothers Day =P

by Loverat Posted 16th May 2006 at 4:07 AM - Updated 24th May 2006 at 6:53 AM by Loverat

70 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 66 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 16th May 2006 at 6:58 AM
Happy mother's day even belated! Not your fault anyway lol
My son gave me the most beautiful crafted present ever on sunday! Thanks for sharing this and for your tribute! Really appreciate it!

Corvi

You will find my older and newest creations here
Test Subject
#3 Old 16th May 2006 at 7:02 AM
That looks like alot of CC O_o does all the meshes come with it? Or no?
Scholar
#4 Old 16th May 2006 at 7:14 AM
wow looks great..so if i don thave ffs can i not download this also howd u make that roof? i hought ofb was supposed to have new rooves but i havent found em lol

check out my uploads here updated May 15, 2008
Scholar
#5 Old 16th May 2006 at 7:18 AM
I love Victorians and this is BEAUTIFUL!

CC4Sims
Love will humiliate you and hate will cradle you.
Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits.
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 16th May 2006 at 7:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dragon_tfm
wow looks great..so if i don thave ffs can i not download this also howd u make that roof? i hought ofb was supposed to have new rooves but i havent found em lol

They are listed in the roof tool ( not the automated one) .Just look there and you will find them.Also with the cheat roofslopeangle 15-75 you can adjust the slope of the roofs.(i think cheat requires nightlife)

You will find my older and newest creations here
Field Researcher
#7 Old 16th May 2006 at 7:51 AM
Thanks so much, Loverat! I love Victorian houses, and it's so beautifully decorated that I won't have to worry about spending hours decorating--I can just slip a family in it and play!

This is a nice gift, especially for us mothers whose families are a little short with funds.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 16th May 2006 at 10:21 AM
i love this home is very,very nice.
thanks you
Scholar
#9 Old 16th May 2006 at 11:06 AM
Beautiful house

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Forum Resident
#10 Old 16th May 2006 at 1:31 PM
Well, for some reason I cant download this right now, but I will try later. This is absolutely a gorgeous house!! Thankyou so much for sharing it!!!
Instructor
#11 Old 16th May 2006 at 2:31 PM
A beautiful tribute to your Mum, it can't be easy for her (or you) right now. I sincerely wish her and your Dad all the best, and, I hope she had a great Mother's Day. I love the way you've furnished this house, I have been looking at it for ages.....simply stunning. BTW does it come in a ZIP? LMAO kidding!! THANKYOU Loverat for this sensational package and the book at the start (ever consider writing a book?) lol it amazes me how you do that!
Field Researcher
#12 Old 16th May 2006 at 3:43 PM
Wow amazing! I just can't believe me eyes.By far this is got to be the best house I have found. I'm at a total loss for words. Just curious tho do we need to download all the meshs required or are some of them included because to be honest I don't know if I have all these or not lol. Thank you for the beautiful house!
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#13 Old 16th May 2006 at 4:40 PM
This is my fav lot yet- amazing girl totally amaznig!

For all of my creations and more free downloads please visit Exnem Sims
Grand Re-Opening NOW!!!
Come join our Banner Contest Today!!
Instructor
#14 Old 16th May 2006 at 5:06 PM
It looks very nice, although too girly in a way... Perhaps I ought to upload a few lots... They'd be starters of course, that's really all I build, but they're always good...

I don't get why so many Simmers hate Marsha Bruenig. She actually grows up to be quite pretty if you allow her to.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 16th May 2006 at 5:26 PM
BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! Oh I want this house so much! This is the first time I've really wished I had OfB. If and when I get it, this will be the FIRST thing I download! Amazingly beautiful!!!

Can't. Stop. Downloading.!!!
Test Subject
#16 Old 16th May 2006 at 6:53 PM
Amazingly beautiful! I can't believe MTS2 gave me a beautiful Mother's Day Gift. Thanks Loverat.

P.S. Don't worry about the tardiness, I'ts the thought that matters:-)

"In dreams begins responsibility."
- William Butler Yeats, "Responsibilities"
Mad Poster
#17 Old 16th May 2006 at 9:24 PM
Thank you for such a beautiful mother's day gift. I love getting objects and I love homes that feel homey. I will download tommorrow, hopefully the downloads will be up. Thank you again LoverRat, and I wish the best turnout for your Mum & Dad.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#18 Old 16th May 2006 at 9:30 PM
Oh I do like the little "Love Rat" in the 5th picture... lol...
So. Another download for the "OfB Downloads" folder in my favourites. If only I had money! I was wondering when I saw your name on the Featured Lot spot why I hadn't seen the "Moderator of Loverat's Tea and Underpants" around for a while - praying for all three of you.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 16th May 2006 at 9:35 PM
Hey, I downloaded, so I think they are back up, or I wouldn't be able to... right? I don't know, but amazing job on the home!

You're running after something
That you'll never kill
If this is what you want
Then fire at will

from Thank Your For The Venom by My Chemical Romance
Test Subject
#20 Old 16th May 2006 at 10:08 PM
Happy Modder's Day to you, too. ^_^
Test Subject
#21 Old 17th May 2006 at 2:32 AM
AMAZING!!!!!! I might have to run out and get OFB just so I can get this download. It's the most beautiful decorated lot I've ever seen. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#22 Old 17th May 2006 at 5:42 AM
Looks beautiful! Best wishes to you and your family.
Test Subject
#23 Old 17th May 2006 at 6:13 AM
This is so beautiful! I wish I was a Sim!
Instructor
#24 Old 17th May 2006 at 11:09 AM
it's cute.
and as always the way you organise the content is fantastic.

Please dont upload my creations to paysites.
But please feel free to use
ANY other way you like

Lab Assistant
#25 Old 17th May 2006 at 11:18 AM
Good got back on today at 11.15 in UK. My first thing to do is download this fantastic home. Thank you so much.
Page 1 of 3