Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

American Way™ 11

by larsson1970 Posted 9th Jun 2006 at 6:20 PM - Updated 23rd Feb 2009 at 1:17 PM by larsson1970 : Updated thread design

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 8:11 PM
beautiful! Thank you!

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 10:56 PM
I love your new house,is perfect for a family I have created.Thanks.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 10th Jun 2006 at 4:38 AM
looks neat

My Work on MTS2
Remember me by my username; my avatar is everchanging
twice crazy all over you
Scholar
#5 Old 10th Jun 2006 at 10:01 AM
very pretty,
I like it
thanks

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Test Subject
#6 Old 10th Jun 2006 at 3:35 PM
I really like this house nice, I can't wait to move my sims in
Scholar
Original Poster
#7 Old 12th Aug 2006 at 5:45 PM
Thanks
A big thank to all people who have given comment, thank, vote or have downloaded this building.

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Instructor
#8 Old 15th Feb 2007 at 1:14 AM
Thanks for taking the time to create these houses. All of your houses whether, American way, Canadian Way, or the Beach series are fantastic.
Scholar
Original Poster
#9 Old 2nd Mar 2007 at 8:35 AM
February thanks
Quote: Originally posted by PGKid56
Thanks for taking the time to create these houses. All of your houses whether, American way, Canadian Way, or the Beach series are fantastic.

Thank you so much. Will do my best in my future projects.

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR