Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tuscan Kitchen Recolor - Antique White

by phoenix_phaerie Posted 11th Jun 2006 at 11:10 PM - Updated 12th Jun 2006 at 1:47 AM by phoenix_phaerie

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
#2 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 1:55 AM
Thank you, this is lovely! Your kitchen is a real work of art.
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 7:02 AM
You Rock! What an awesome kitchen set. I was hoping you would do a recolor in white. And you did, how great!!! I love the mahogany as well, thank you SO much for giving these to all of us! :p
Test Subject
#4 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 8:54 AM
Thanks for this beatiful recolor!!!!!!!!!!!

Non si vede bene che col cuore, l'essenziale è invisibile agli occhi.
(\__/)
(='.'=) (())
(")_(") //\\
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 3:44 PM
This looks amazing in my game, a wonderful creation. Thanks for the lighter recolor as well, as I like the kitchen to have a brighter feel.

Check out my uploads here!
Feel free to email, PM, or IM me!
Stupid people are stupid
#6 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 6:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Cholmondely-Marjoribanks
This is not white...

No, as the title sais, it's antique white!
Test Subject
#7 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 8:33 PM
woohoo Recolor's!!
Thank you for the beautiful recolor's!!

:lovestruc I love this kitchen "so much!! :lovestruc

Just thought I would tell you ::: I loaded the first set "before" the fix and haven't had any problems with the set at all .. I did load the fix files, just in case ..

Are you taking request for recolor's?

Many Thanks
Field Researcher
#8 Old 14th Jun 2006 at 12:40 AM
I can't decide which one is my favorite, so, I may have to use all of them, all the time...lol. Thank you, they are amazing. How about a few more?

If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain.- Maya Angelou

Avalon
Test Subject
#9 Old 16th Jun 2006 at 9:30 PM
thank you
Field Researcher
#10 Old 17th Jun 2006 at 12:14 AM
Thanks so much, i could hug you, if you were anywere near me!!!
I love the white recolour...I love the whole set and the idea's...
Really GREAT!!!

[URL = [url] http://www.thesimsresource.com/profiles/view.php?mid=137690] [/ url] My Space voldaan Sims 2 downloads ...[/ URL]

[url = http://www.missingstudios.com/sig.html] http://www.missingstudios.com/ms/signaturegenerator/finished/mysig_740754622.jpg [/ url]
Inventor
#11 Old 17th Jun 2006 at 2:53 PM
Thank you so much! It's very beautiful!

Visit my site: www.simkot.com
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 14th Jul 2006 at 2:13 PM
What a wonderful kitchen - I love it in the white. Thankyou for putting in all the long hours to provide us all with such a wonderful creation.

:D

I love to build small, elegant lots & neighbourhoods with No Custom Content & Hack Free. You can find them at my Minisite at TSR.
Moderator of Please Read the Help FAQs
retired moderator
#13 Old 14th Jul 2006 at 11:41 PM
More gorgeous recolors. Thanks.

Please do not PM me with Game or Site Help questions. Post them in the appropriate section after going through the FAQs.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." ~ Verbal Kint, The Usual Suspects
Field Researcher
#14 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 5:22 PM
Oh my gosh, it's so beautiful!!!

--green
Test Subject
#15 Old 7th Sep 2006 at 10:08 PM
Default Folder invalid or corrupted
Hi!
I tried to download this zip file a few times but when I try to access it I get a message that the folder is invalid or corrupted.

Thanks for the effort! ;0)
Test Subject
#16 Old 26th Nov 2006 at 10:04 AM
I already downloaded the original,and i think it's great!!!But this looks beautiful too.
Great job!!!!!:D
Test Subject
#17 Old 23rd Jan 2007 at 6:26 PM
Beautiful Tuscan Antique White Kitchen, Thank-you
Test Subject
#18 Old 26th Jun 2007 at 8:13 PM
great work!

98% of us will die at some point in our lives

*´")
..·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´DouglasK*¨)¸;*
Test Subject
#19 Old 2nd Dec 2007 at 2:47 PM
This is my favourite type of kitchen! THX!

The Veronicas 4ever! <3
Instructor
#20 Old 6th Mar 2008 at 10:32 PM
Im currently building the cohens house from the oc and this is exactly what i was looking for. Thank you very much!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 14th Apr 2008 at 7:33 AM
I definitely like the burnished brass chandelier! I like the warmer colors for metals with lights. Copper would be nice, too and even the tarnished-er, duh, what do they call that, yeah, tarnished brass or something, that would be pretty. The recolors turned out very nice.

Never burn bridges, you may need to cross them again! - Kalamity_Katie
Test Subject
#22 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 3:02 PM
Recolours of the first?! OUTSTANDING!

---
Click this spoiler 6 times ;O!

Lab Assistant
#23 Old 31st Oct 2009 at 7:24 PM
I am new to getting downloads. And I was thinking about getting this one and the one in dark wood. Can I have them both or do I have to chose one or the other?
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 24th Jan 2010 at 6:02 PM
You can have both in game, and all the other colors two, if you thought you needed that many, AreilDelphinus.

phoenix phaerie, this chandelier is gorgeous! I am trying to redecorate my real house in steampunk, and this color is beautiful! I have a copy of my house in-game. This is going over my dining table!

I had downloaded this set before, then somehow missed all the great recolors. Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 25th May 2017 at 12:58 PM
Thanks I really like this, I love the upper cabinets, really pretty