Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"AnyTable Portable" Chess Board

by Ailias Posted 15th Jun 2006 at 6:17 PM - Updated 4th Dec 2008 at 12:28 PM by -Maylin-

75 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 72 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator
#2 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 6:20 PM
A mega super uber load and raucous CHEER for you A!! Thank you this is a lovely idea =)

<:3))~~ Loverat
"In some cultures what I do is considered normal"

www.loverat.net Check it out for other recolours & lot uploads =D
Field Researcher
#3 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 6:20 PM
great idea i hate the bulky chess tables.
Test Subject
#4 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 6:25 PM
Brilliant!!! i can´t wait to see it in my game! thanks sooo much!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 6:29 PM
this is fantastic ! i've always disliked those chess tables, they get so in the way of decorating and take up too much space in small houses. having a portable chess board is so much more realistic too. thanks so much !

if you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 6:28 PM
Hey this is great! I agree with Thomas, the old chess tables sucked.

Hanging upside down to sleep does not make you cool or alternative - I know, because I've tried it...
Test Subject
#7 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 6:36 PM
Spectacular! I would have to agree with everyone else about the Maxis chess tables. It also adds realism to my simmies world.
Thanks man!

Are you addicted to Mayonnaise? Is it alright if I use Mayonnaise? I will go outside if you want me to.

- Jim Gaffigan
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 6:39 PM
It's class! With it life Sims will be even more similar on human life!!! Thanks so much!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 6:40 PM
This is awesome, now we can have ron and harry play chess at hogwarts, with out having to have the chess table itself...LOL
Test Subject
#11 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 6:53 PM
`I love you Alias LOL!! I hated those ugly chess tables that clashed with everything!Thank you! :D
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 6:58 PM
This is an awsome idea, downloading now.

Thnx
Instructor
#13 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 7:01 PM
What a good idea! Thank you!

"Deep down I'm pretty superficial"

Field Researcher
#14 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 7:03 PM
Brilliant saves space for my sims who have computer's on a 3 sqpuare table (the poor sims only) lol !!

Likeing new TS3 build grid and placements, not liking TS3 Store and changes to shops.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 7:22 PM
Fantastic idea
Forum Resident
#16 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 7:57 PM
Super! Finally someone has done another version of this game. Thanks!
hexameter
MTS2 Hot Pepper
Original Poster
#17 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 8:05 PM
You will not believe but there is my first try to use texturemapping for the object :D
Now as It was successful I will try to make more texturemapped objects/

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Test Subject
#18 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 8:19 PM
I love this Idea! I always hated the maxis chess tables so I put them outside on the patio. lol. Thanks!
Mistress of architectural mishaps
retired moderator
#19 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 8:26 PM
:clap: Absolutely wonderful Ailias, thank you so much :p

Retired from Simming
Test Subject
#20 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 8:32 PM
Finally i can get rid of that fancy chess tables (they are interesting, but really narrow the decoration possibilities). Thanks a lot!

[masked delusion]
Test Subject
#21 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 9:12 PM
This is so cool. Thank you!
Field Researcher
#22 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 9:16 PM
What a great idea!! much thanks for making and sharing it.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 9:44 PM
AT LAST!!! Wow, you're a genious, hehe.. I've been waiting for these for so long, I HATE the original chess boards, not that I mind chess, it's just that it's so awfully unrealistic with an entire table dedicated to chess, normal people have their games in a box in a book shelf and bring them out when it's time to play, now the sims can be normal too!!! :D

The minds power over itself is great, what you make of things is what they become, change your thought and you change the world as you percieve it...
Field Researcher
#24 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 9:56 PM
wow. that's amazingly clever. love it.
Forum Resident
#25 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 10:17 PM
I love it! Thank you so much for making this - I was so bored of the lack of chess tables!

Julie =)

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." - 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
Page 1 of 4