Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

International Marketplace ~A New Community Lot~

by Brighten11 Posted 18th Jun 2006 at 9:17 AM - Updated 3rd Jul 2006 at 5:01 PM by Brighten11

86 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 83 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Mistress of architectural mishaps
retired moderator
#2 Old 18th Jun 2006 at 2:54 PM
Wonderful! What an amazing work of art (and amount of work).
Great job *****

Retired from Simming
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 18th Jun 2006 at 3:39 PM
This looks great, can't wait to try it out in my game. Thank you

"It's never to late to make a new beginning!"
Mad Poster
#4 Old 18th Jun 2006 at 4:33 PM
This si sooooo beautiful!!!! Looks like Amsterdam. I love the way you created more space by putting all those fake windows and entrances. Thank you so much.
Alchemist
#5 Old 18th Jun 2006 at 5:42 PM
Favoloso! Spectacular!
The file size is quite big, but I've just downloaded. This lot is one of most beautyful ever seen, at least in these last weeks. Is it featured? It should be.
Thank you, I like so much the external walls, the bridge, the different building styles and how do they look together. This french-italian-and whatelse corner reminds me in some way the locations of the adventure game Still Life, but less dark.
I'll try it tomorrow, but I would play right now.
Thanks again. kiss and ciao.
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 18th Jun 2006 at 6:11 PM Last edited by ghogin : 18th Jun 2006 at 6:18 PM. Reason: smiley didn't register on note
Beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing this! It's great
Field Researcher
#7 Old 18th Jun 2006 at 10:29 PM
My goodness, it looks so realistic!!! I could have sworn I was looking at a real city picture when I first saw this. Excellent work!! ^_^
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 19th Jun 2006 at 2:18 AM
You already know my opinion for this lot Brighten, it's so authentic and realistic looking and extremely picturesque, i love it! Thank you for sharing!

You will find my older and newest creations here
Test Subject
#9 Old 19th Jun 2006 at 5:35 AM
I love this lot! Bravo!

[ dain bramaged ]
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 19th Jun 2006 at 8:17 AM
Thank you so much everybody! Ya'all just made my day, and all the work I put into this totally worthwhile. And no, it didn't get featured. No worries! I'm happy to share it with you all! :D
Mad Poster
#11 Old 19th Jun 2006 at 9:14 AM
you just got featured! :D
Scholar
#12 Old 19th Jun 2006 at 10:40 AM
Linda! Yay! This has been featured. Excellent work as always!

CC4Sims
Love will humiliate you and hate will cradle you.
Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 19th Jun 2006 at 10:46 AM
This lot is beautiful! It's so realistic! Good job!

"Life is a tightrope walker who eventually has to fall.
Life is a racer rife with anger and time is a wall."

-Martin Clement, in "The Swirls of Time"
Scholar
#14 Old 19th Jun 2006 at 11:09 AM
Lovely place for sims to visit
thanks

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Test Subject
#15 Old 19th Jun 2006 at 11:22 AM
Holy moly!! This is fantastic, you are so talented! This is absolutely perfect for contest scenery shots, I can't wait to use it. Thank you!!

*~* To See a World In a Grain Of Sand, And a Heaven in a Wildflower, Hold Infinity in the Palm of Your Hand, And Eternity in an Hour...*~*

Come Join The Fun at SSU
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 19th Jun 2006 at 11:43 AM
wow! this is fantastic!! i dont normally download lots but i'm gonna make an exception here.... thankyou very much!
Forum Resident
#17 Old 19th Jun 2006 at 11:46 AM
Woooow, this is absolutely gotsmacking. You are amazingly talented. This is going to be on of my favorite community lots! Thank you sooo much.
Instructor
#18 Old 19th Jun 2006 at 1:10 PM
Looks very realistic! Thank you
Test Subject
#19 Old 19th Jun 2006 at 1:32 PM
Really good job ;D its realy amazig
But I've got a question to you: How do you get the "bridge" so "round" in the first picture?
Thank you =))
Test Subject
#20 Old 19th Jun 2006 at 3:36 PM
How very pretty! Prob won't download as I rarely use community lots now, but I thought it was worth noting I like it!
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator
#21 Old 19th Jun 2006 at 4:08 PM
Fantastic work!!!

<:3))~~ Loverat
"In some cultures what I do is considered normal"

www.loverat.net Check it out for other recolours & lot uploads =D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#22 Old 19th Jun 2006 at 4:25 PM
Thank you so much everybody. And thank you MTS2 for a feature! This one surprised me.

And big-niki, the bridge is made using the CFE cheat. I think it was 4 clicks up in the center and 3 click up on the next two squares on either side. I hope you can follow that, lol!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 19th Jun 2006 at 4:51 PM
WOW - this is amazing! I don't tend to download lots, but for this one I'll make an exception. Just hope it won't slow down the game!

Curiously enough, the only thing that went through the mind of the bowl of petunias as it fell was Oh no, not again. The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Douglas Adams

The Hunger Site - Click once a day for free to give food to developing countries!
Field Researcher
#24 Old 19th Jun 2006 at 4:55 PM
Wow wow wow :D
Ghehe that looks great :D

Happy apple poison.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 19th Jun 2006 at 5:02 PM
OH MY GOD! THIS IS SO SWEET. LIKE LITTLE ITALY. Very very great work. I LOVE YOU!!!!
Page 1 of 4