Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bohemian Chic Collection - 4 "Dresses" for Your Modern Hippie Female Sims

by MotherSaguaro Posted 26th Jun 2006 at 1:40 PM

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 4:40 AM
Just so you know.... the link to simchic is for a pay mesh. But I like the other one!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 5:24 AM
I know. I love the mesh though and thought that some of you folks here might already have it.

Thanks so much for the feedback
Test Subject
#4 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 2:38 PM
What's the point of posting a 'free' recolour, if the mesh is pay only? That sucks rocks.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 8:29 PM
Very cool love em, haha i have the mesh already, and my mom payed for it!hehe
Test Subject
#6 Old 29th Jun 2006 at 3:32 AM
Well that's frustrating...though they look great.
Moderator of Please Read the Help FAQs
retired moderator
#7 Old 30th Jun 2006 at 4:43 AM
I double-checked and the mesh comes with a free download, the orange top with yellow skirt outfit.

And I love your recolors of both meshes MotherSaguaro. Thanks.

Please do not PM me with Game or Site Help questions. Post them in the appropriate section after going through the FAQs.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." ~ Verbal Kint, The Usual Suspects
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 25th Jul 2006 at 10:36 AM
If I didn't misunderstood this topic on SimChic forums, they now allow his meshes to be redistributed on MTS2.

So I guess you can now package the mesh with your dress.
Test Subject
#9 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 5:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by julianarosalia
I double-checked and the mesh comes with a free download, the orange top with yellow skirt outfit.

And I love your recolors of both meshes MotherSaguaro. Thanks.

Thank you thank you thank you for posting this, I was going crazy trying to find the mesh;-)

Beautiful re-colors, you do great work. ;-)
Test Subject
#10 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 8:11 AM
You know this would be better if there actually was a link to the mesh for the long skirt.