Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Newbie Road 86 [NL] - Starter House

by plasticbox Posted 9th Jul 2006 at 10:00 PM - Updated 21st Sep 2008 at 10:32 PM by plasticbox

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 10th Jul 2006 at 7:48 AM
Yet another beautiful house, from an exremly talented builder.

It's peenut butta jellay time!
Instructor
#3 Old 10th Jul 2006 at 12:35 PM
I dont really download starter houses, but I'm downloading this one! I love it!
Scholar
#4 Old 10th Jul 2006 at 1:50 PM
Another fantastic starter home! Your homes are great! I love all of them and they are the start of all my familes. Great work on this home. I love the detail of it. Keep up the great work, thank you. 5 stars
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 10th Jul 2006 at 8:23 PM
yay! another awesome house..i love all your work keep it up!

step to the disco tech.
Test Subject
#6 Old 22nd Aug 2006 at 7:41 PM
Stellar! Another warm, welcoming floorplan! I don't know how you do it, but keep up the good work!
Test Subject
#7 Old 27th Oct 2006 at 2:23 AM
Your houses are the best I've seen and nearly all my residences are built on your houses (redecorated and remodeled to suit particular sims in most cases of course). Ever consider building community lots? I always want to add your new stuff but I have stopped adding residential lots as I don't wish to let my neighborhood population of over 800 baloon any further. Instead I am trying to give them more spots to travel. Either way, love your stuff! Thank you!
Test Subject
#8 Old 20th Feb 2007 at 8:38 PM
T H A N K S :d
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 12:34 AM
thank you