Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

American Way™ 17

by larsson1970 Posted 16th Jul 2006 at 8:19 AM - Updated 23rd Feb 2009 at 1:56 PM by larsson1970

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 6:29 AM
Very nice, thank you.
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#3 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 9:28 AM
Well done as always :D
Forum Resident
#4 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 3:43 PM
cool small house!
Test Subject
#5 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 5:33 PM
Oh. My. Gawsh. On my old account (Jumpforjoy001) I made this house! I did! ..your looks better though! good job!
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#6 Old 19th Jul 2006 at 5:32 AM
Thank you, larsson!! I was "house hunting" for a couple of new sims just now and this is the one they're buying. It looks wonderful in game, and very playable. Yay! But it's not landscaped. *pouts* Oh well... I'll move them in then copy your pictures for tree/flower/walkway placement. :p
Scholar
Original Poster
#7 Old 19th Jul 2006 at 6:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fanseelamb
Thank you, larsson!! I was "house hunting" for a couple of new sims just now and this is the one they're buying. It looks wonderful in game, and very playable. Yay! But it's not landscaped. *pouts* Oh well... I'll move them in then copy your pictures for tree/flower/walkway placement. :p

Excuse me please, but with trees etc it was over 20.000. And it is a small house, so it should be in the starter limit. I uploaded the screenshot with trees, cause it looks better.

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Scholar
Original Poster
#8 Old 12th Aug 2006 at 6:13 PM
Thanks
A big thank to all people who have given comment, thank, vote or have downloaded this building.

And once again (because of the not included trees, walkaway etc):

I WILL DO IT NEVER AGAIN

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR