Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Antique leg braces for boys and girls

by kesafloyd Posted 24th Aug 2006 at 2:22 AM - Updated 17th Oct 2008 at 5:57 AM by CatOfEvilGenius

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 2:31 AM
Ooh!! Like Forrest Gump!!!

This is amazing.

Thank you so much =)

I love it <3
Test Subject
#3 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 4:05 AM
Default Mphhhfffff, sssssst, er, ah.
Run, Forrest, run!
Darn! I tried not to say it!
Test Subject
#4 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 8:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dgt
Run, Forrest, run!
Darn! I tried not to say it!

LOL, That's what I wanted to say!
Test Subject
#5 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 3:34 AM
LOL, just had to say, these remind me of the braces I wore as a kid, and I'm 23, so they're not that terribly old. And I have spina bifida, not polio. That said, great work! They really are remarkably like the ones I had. Maybe I can make a child sim-me with these! Thanks!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 7:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by krymsonwolf
LOL, just had to say, these remind me of the braces I wore as a kid, and I'm 23, so they're not that terribly old. And I have spina bifida, not polio. That said, great work! They really are remarkably like the ones I had. Maybe I can make a child sim-me with these! Thanks!

Good point... some people still use this type today. I mentioned polio because I made these for a Sims historical movie I made that involved a girl who had polio. Like I said, feel free to attach to to other clothes if you want, to make a child sim-you.

Someone really needs to figure out a working wheelchair...
Test Subject
#7 Old 4th Dec 2006 at 11:08 PM
Haha
I love Forrest Gump
anyways great download!
Test Subject
#8 Old 3rd Jan 2007 at 6:07 PM
Run forrest run! all we need now is a forrest gump sim
Forum Resident
#9 Old 5th Apr 2007 at 4:05 AM
thank you

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?
Test Subject
#10 Old 14th Dec 2008 at 2:37 PM
these are incredibly awesome. thank you for making this. (i wonder if there is an iron lung floating around anywhere?) polio is a great interest of mine, so thank you for this!
Test Subject
#11 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 8:25 AM Last edited by WolfDemonRika : 17th Jun 2009 at 1:58 AM.
One can only wonder if you will make teen/adult versions of these... *hint poke* Only if you want to of course~ just saying they'd be cool
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 30th Aug 2014 at 9:52 PM
Creepy :o SCARY MOVIE