Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Halliwell Manor Exterior Walls with extra detail including house number

by Meemo Posted 24th Aug 2006 at 5:44 PM - Updated 22nd Sep 2006 at 6:16 PM by Meemo : added more info on the middle wall!!

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
#2 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 3:54 AM
Very nice. Thanks for sharing!

Please check me out at Sims Crossing Please do not upload any of my lots,clothing, or other creations to other sites!
Test Subject
#3 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 10:38 AM
OMG! Thank you so much! This is awesome! It looks perfect as 1329 Prescott St. It just needs the Original Sims2?
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 1:15 PM
it looks like in the Shows.

Guilded by faith...probly....or was it...rly?
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 3:12 PM
could you uplad the house too? its so cool!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 6:28 PM Last edited by Meemo : 25th Aug 2006 at 6:30 PM. Reason: link didn't work
Default Halliwell Manor
Quote: Originally posted by dementediva
could you uplad the house too? its so cool!

you can download the house from http://www.a-s-charmed.de/sims-2

go to Gebäude (buildings) and then
Halliwell Manor: Download | Screenshot

it's a horrible red colour though so you'll have to redecorate the outside

Waiting for Sims4 so I can go all Halliwell again!!
Test Subject
#7 Old 26th Aug 2006 at 2:53 AM
I Wish My house looked like that
:O i almost bought a house that looked like that tho
Well my parents but ya oh well thanks for the upload its awsomeee
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 26th Aug 2006 at 2:54 AM
It's pretty accurate and its rather impressive. You get my vote of "excellent", for sure.

I'm happy because there's a Sim of Sandrine Holt for The Sims 2.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 22nd Sep 2006 at 2:49 AM
hi, what about the middle wall?i only have the left piece,right piece,the one with the number and one more both side piece.i can see in your screenshot that you have the middle wall piece.anyway..gr8 work!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 22nd Sep 2006 at 6:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by acid_gurl
hi, what about the middle wall?i only have the left piece,right piece,the one with the number and one more both side piece.i can see in your screenshot that you have the middle wall piece.anyway..gr8 work!

I didn't post the middle wall because it wasn't my work, I know it's only a wall but rules is rules! If you download one of the halliwell manors off the exchange you'll get them all along with a load of other goodies.

this one is the "original" as far as I can tell

http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/lot...&user_id=146232

Lab Assistant
#11 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 9:10 AM
Wow.. Amazing! And on that site http://www.a-s-charmed.de/sims-2 the house and the Charmed Ones are remarkably similar to on the tv! Thanks
Test Subject
#12 Old 22nd Nov 2006 at 8:26 PM
Oh Wow this is superb! I love it, thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 6th Apr 2007 at 1:16 PM Last edited by Lucha Lutwieta : 6th Apr 2007 at 1:52 PM.
I love your creation! This was the only thing i was searching for the outside of the Charmed Ones house. thanks

-- --
I ask my self where I cann find charmed windows who are similar to the windows from 1329 Prescott Street. I'm searching for it if anny of you have a tip or a url, that would be nice
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 20th Jul 2007 at 6:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lucha Lutwieta
I love your creation! This was the only thing i was searching for the outside of the Charmed Ones house. thanks

-- --
I ask my self where I cann find charmed windows who are similar to the windows from 1329 Prescott Street. I'm searching for it if anny of you have a tip or a url, that would be nice

Lucha - if you join my yahoo group there are LOADS of charmed links on there to everything you could possibly want. It's called simalongameemo - url is in my siggy. :D

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 16th Aug 2011 at 8:18 PM
ooohh, love it! thanks!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 18th Nov 2014 at 6:29 PM
I am in the process of redoing these for Sims 4 if anyone is interested