Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Aqua Georgette Gown for Padmé- Ep III ~for amy~

by marie_fay Posted 25th Aug 2006 at 12:14 AM

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 2:20 AM

OMG!!!! *squeals in delight!!!* EEEEHHHH!!! And I got it dedicated to me!!!! AHHHH!!! I’m so happy!! (seriously you should have seen how fast I just ran down the hall) It is like Christmas!!! Its SOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!! That right there is hands down my favorite sim download EVER!!! :lovestruc You are amazing!!!! Amazingly amazing!!! I can’t wait to put Padmé in this!! Stupid msn for not working...so now I had to come in the other room to download it!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING this and all of your wonderful creations not to mention all the help you’ve been to me!!! Master you [I]are THE BEST!!! **HUGS**
Ok...his little sign right there needs to say FANTASTIC JOB!!

New Home. Come check it out!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 2:21 AM
Hey, I'm first! Wow, this is beautiful! This is my favorite of Padme's dresses, and you've done an awesome job. And hurray for that it shows the baby bump on pregnant sims! That's awesome. Thanks so much for this dress, and I'm adding it to my game right away.

EDIT: Curses! Not first! XDD

Maker of non-realistic eyes and lots of sims!

Working on: Making EEC#4 Defaults/Making new colors for EEC#4/Making new colors for EEC#2/Playing the game!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 2:21 AM
...omg...SERIOUSLY...the detail...I can't get over it!!!

Lab Assistant
#5 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 2:33 AM
EDIT: Curses! Not first! XDD[/QUOTE]
seriously...I ran down the hall the second I saw this was up!!

Lab Assistant
#6 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 2:36 AM
This is BEAUTIFUL! thank you!!
Test Subject
#7 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 3:00 AM
Very lovely work!!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 11:56 AM Last edited by sarah9cat : 25th Aug 2006 at 12:02 PM.
I LOVE IT! But I can't suscribe to Sims Resource...not possible. I don't have a credit card, I'm not even old enough for one. *sigh* Oh well. I can still get the dress and the ponytail. Well done.

*EDIT* Well, I CAN sign up, but that doesn't help me...*sigh*

See my art here.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 12:16 PM
First of all: WOW!
Thank you for your nice replies!

@ sarah9cat Maybe it's on rotation some time....... I think you shold bookmark the link and maybe it's for free soon....
@ all: I'm so happy you like this!

I'm back and sort of not... I think I'm leaving mts2 and the whole sims2 business... If anyone is interested in uploading what I've created but not uploaded so far, please contact me...
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 1:22 PM
thank you (^-^) it is just beautiful.

konnichiwa, come on by my堀口まり - DUNE SEA VENDOR.
Also come on & get a 堀口まり - Gotta get a GETAGIRL Sim...for more Sims2 cc by ME.
NOW I am Prisnexus6 resident creator @ LOST UTOPIA.
* Though you better watch it! I have the death sentance on 12 systems*
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 26th Aug 2006 at 12:18 AM
nothing to add. it's just perfect. thanks a lot !
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 12:05 PM
This is so amazingly realistic! Well done!

La la la...
I am just a random, messy girl in a random, messy world...
Scholar
#13 Old 1st Sep 2006 at 3:29 AM
Awesome job! Thanks for sharing!

Please check me out at Sims Crossing Please do not upload any of my lots,clothing, or other creations to other sites!
Field Researcher
#14 Old 22nd Sep 2006 at 4:50 PM
Incredible!!

watch Jensen Ackles in Supernatural
watch Allison Mack in Smallville
watch Jeff Hardy in Monday Night Raw
Test Subject
#15 Old 25th Sep 2006 at 1:02 AM
Oh my goodness gracious. Beautiful work. Will soon add!

One of your best..

One of THE bestest est...est
Test Subject
#16 Old 9th Feb 2008 at 5:36 PM
Amazing and guess what i have a real version of that dress .I got it from a site that makes starwars gowns and stuff .
P.S. i'm sorry i can't remeber the name but when i do i'll edited this to let you know.
Also it wasn't cheap.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 18th Oct 2009 at 5:04 AM
This is by far my favourite Padme gown. Yay! It shows the baby bump on pregnant sims. It goes well with the family gown hair. Its a shame i cant download the hair from Sims Resources. Dad doesn't like using his credit card over the net. I had this gown but because it was slowing down my game i had to delete all my downloads and start again. Well done. As always i love all your creations!