Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

American Way™ 29

by larsson1970 Posted 26th Aug 2006 at 6:28 AM - Updated 15th May 2009 at 12:45 PM by larsson1970

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 26th Aug 2006 at 9:02 AM
First !
Good job Larsson, i love your creations!
Scholar
#3 Old 26th Aug 2006 at 9:11 AM
Good job! Thanks for sharing!

Please check me out at Sims Crossing Please do not upload any of my lots,clothing, or other creations to other sites!
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#4 Old 26th Aug 2006 at 10:34 AM
I swear your houses dominate my game lately!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 26th Aug 2006 at 2:46 PM
I just love your American Way houses thanks so much for sharing them.
Test Subject
#6 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 9:45 AM
Default Theese Look Great!
This is the most realistic house i have ever seen in the sims2! oh, could you upload this fully furnished?

Your Mother... 'Nuff Said...
Scholar
Original Poster
#7 Old 9th Sep 2006 at 11:16 AM
Default August Thanks
A big thank to all people who have given comment, thank, vote or have downloaded this building.

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Test Subject
#8 Old 5th Feb 2007 at 8:21 PM
Great job yet again!
Scholar
Original Poster
#9 Old 6th Feb 2007 at 10:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ducky2022
Great job yet again!

Thanks. I hope that you/your Sims enjoy more of my houses and not only this one.

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Field Researcher
#10 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 3:45 PM Last edited by greeneyedsims : 28th Feb 2007 at 4:04 PM.
I have to commend you on a wonderful series of houses! I had to get this one because it fits so well with the look of my neighborhood. I can't wait to play with it!

I will definitely be using more of your homes in the future...as my neighborhood grows.

Thanks so much!

--green
Scholar
Original Poster
#11 Old 2nd Mar 2007 at 8:44 AM
February thanks
Quote: Originally posted by greeneyedsims
I have to commend you on a wonderful series of houses! I had to get this one because it fits so well with the look of my neighborhood. I can't wait to play with it!

I will definitely be using more of your homes in the future...as my neighborhood grows.

Thanks so much!

--green

Thank you so much. Will do my best in my future projects.

Field Researcher
#12 Old 4th Apr 2007 at 7:32 PM Last edited by greeneyedsims : 4th Apr 2007 at 7:38 PM.
Just wanted to ask...how did you get that door to sit, the one that's leading from the garage to the entrance way door?

When I installed the house, this door and a couple others, were covered over by a wall. So, I just removed it.

It's much nicer to have a door off the garage right there, but I don't know how to do it. ??

--green

It's a neighborhood legacy
Scholar
Original Poster
#13 Old 5th Apr 2007 at 8:17 AM
Just wanted to ask...how did you get that door to sit, the one that's leading from the garage to the entrance way door?

When I installed the house, this door and a couple others, were covered over by a wall. So, I just removed it.

It's much nicer to have a door off the garage right there, but I don't know how to do it. ??

--green

Yes, I did a little mistake here. But I think this will solve the problem: Delete the driveaway inside the garage, place the door and place the driveaway new with cheat "moveObjects on".

Field Researcher
#14 Old 8th Apr 2007 at 2:43 PM
Aaaah! Thanks so much! I just want you to know that I plan on filling up my neighborhood, Simmington Hills, with all of your entire series!

I LOVE your houses!

--green

It's a neighborhood legacy
Scholar
Original Poster
#15 Old 1st May 2007 at 6:14 AM
April Thanks
Aaaah! Thanks so much! I just want you to know that I plan on filling up my neighborhood, Simmington Hills, with all of your entire series!

I LOVE your houses!

--green

Thank you so much. I enjoy to hear that there are neighborhoods full of my houses. Thought my one was the only one.