Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

American Way™ 33

by larsson1970 Posted 3rd Oct 2006 at 1:47 PM - Updated 23rd Feb 2009 at 8:44 PM by larsson1970

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 4th Oct 2006 at 8:48 AM
I love this house I also prefer making houses of real floorplans since I like the idea of having my sims living in real houses too Great work! Thank you Five stars from me :D

If I build it they will come

SimsEstates
Scholar
#3 Old 4th Oct 2006 at 11:26 AM
Very nice house.Perfect adaptation of the real one.Thank you so much for sharing.
Test Subject
#4 Old 4th Oct 2006 at 12:14 PM
Wow! I love this! Great Job!
Test Subject
#5 Old 4th Oct 2006 at 2:43 PM
Larsson, another great home. YOU ARE THE BEST!!! Your homes are so great. Thank you for all your efforts.
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#6 Old 4th Oct 2006 at 5:57 PM
I just love your American Way series, larsson! Thank you. :D
Field Researcher
#7 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 4:54 AM
hi
i couldnt help but have a look as it is so similar to a pack of starter homes i have done myself, i like your interpretation well done
I did find that yours incorporates more space for living than when i had a go, congrats
losonogo

I read all the comments you leave, even if they are made a year later, thank you all:)

Any lot building requests are considered, just pm me:)
Scholar
Original Poster
#8 Old 1st Nov 2006 at 12:51 PM
Default October Thanks
A big thank to all people who have given comment, thank, vote or have downloaded this building.

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR