Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

American Way™ 39

by larsson1970 Posted 15th Oct 2006 at 9:44 AM - Updated 23rd Feb 2009 at 9:08 PM by larsson1970

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts
Mistress of architectural mishaps
retired moderator
#2 Old 16th Oct 2006 at 7:57 AM
Lovely home. I really like the look of it...very well done. Thank you

Retired from Simming
Test Subject
#3 Old 16th Oct 2006 at 4:19 PM
Cool house thanks :-)
Test Subject
#4 Old 16th Oct 2006 at 5:49 PM
Ooh! I like this
Lovely, thanks!
Test Subject
#5 Old 17th Oct 2006 at 11:39 PM
You really do such wonderful work. Thank you.
Scholar
Original Poster
#6 Old 1st Nov 2006 at 1:02 PM
Default October Thanks
A big thank to all people who have given comment, thank, vote or have downloaded this building.

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 18th Feb 2007 at 11:26 AM
I just downloaded it, although i don't understand the American way of houseplanning
Whats the difference between a family room and a livingroom?
Scholar
Original Poster
#8 Old 2nd Mar 2007 at 8:39 AM
Default February thanks
Quote: Originally posted by Blalala
I just downloaded it, although i don't understand the American way of houseplanning
Whats the difference between a family room and a livingroom?

Thank you so much. Will do my best in my future projects.

And you are right: There are some american things a european can't understand. We will see the reaction when I start with a series of european houses. :D

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Test Subject
#9 Old 17th Mar 2007 at 4:33 AM
Okay now... I adore your houses. I myself can't do much with my building skills besides make houses that... look better then my last one. Gimme 5 years and i might be able to make a house like yours. :o

(5 years may seem like alot... but its not. ( well maybe it is...) )
Scholar
Original Poster
#10 Old 2nd Apr 2007 at 7:35 AM
Default March Thanks
Quote: Originally posted by renny
Okay now... I adore your houses. I myself can't do much with my building skills besides make houses that... look better then my last one. Gimme 5 years and i might be able to make a house like yours. :o

(5 years may seem like alot... but its not. ( well maybe it is...) )

Thanks a lot. But I must also learn a lot. Found mostly details in my houses which I have could done better.

Lab Assistant
#11 Old 30th May 2007 at 4:28 AM
Thanks for another wonderful house. I now have a large collection!
Scholar
Original Poster
#12 Old 1st Aug 2007 at 8:00 AM
Default July Thanks
Quote: Originally posted by angcar
Thanks for another wonderful house. I now have a large collection!

Thank you so much (for comment, thanks and download)!