Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

American Way™ 52

by larsson1970 Posted 17th Dec 2006 at 9:10 AM - Updated 24th Feb 2009 at 9:21 AM by larsson1970

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 17th Dec 2006 at 8:13 PM
Very Cool Home. I Like It. Thank You.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 17th Dec 2006 at 8:21 PM
Nice lot as usual larson ! I will find a small place because it is FURNISHED !!

Thank you

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Test Subject
#4 Old 17th Dec 2006 at 9:59 PM
Yay another one! I have a whole complete sub-hood littered with only your houses, i love them over Maxis =)

"640 Kilobytes of Computer Memory ought to be enough for anybody" - Bill Gates, 1981

If that was today - most of our memory limit would be exceeded within a minute downloading content from MTS2 :)
Field Researcher
#5 Old 18th Dec 2006 at 1:26 AM
I can't tell you how much I enjoy and appreciate the homes you build. I am in the process of creating a custom hood with no Maxis sims and no Maxis buildings. I've downloaded every one of your homes because they are the best. They are the most realistic homes I've seen for TS2 and they are very playable. Great Job. I hope you keep it up.
Scholar
Original Poster
#6 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 10:17 AM
December thanks
A big thank to all people who have given comment, thank or have downloaded this building.

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR