Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Prida Embossed window No.1 & No.2 set - new mesh*Updated*26, Dec

by stonetower Posted 23rd Dec 2006 at 3:12 AM - Updated 26th Dec 2006 at 2:06 AM by stonetower

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 23rd Dec 2006 at 3:19 AM
That's gorgeous!! thank you!

You will find my older and newest creations here
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 23rd Dec 2006 at 3:29 AM
At last! Thank you so much for creating a window that looks like a porthole.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 23rd Dec 2006 at 3:37 AM
awesome work!!

Be with us here this week as we remember Your journey toward the cross. With sad hearts, we contemplate Your death. But with confident hearts, we know that You are carrying out God's great plan of salvation.

Christ, as You take the path that leads to both death and life, may we journey with You.
Test Subject
#5 Old 23rd Dec 2006 at 8:56 AM
those are lovely! thanks for sharing, i enjoy building houses as much playing sims so this is very much appreciated!
Scholar
#6 Old 23rd Dec 2006 at 9:02 AM
Excellent ! great for Sci-Fi decor. Thanks !

Understand Material definition-TXMT and customize the look of your objects ! This way

"The longer something exists in this world, the more wear and tear it will have."
Field Researcher
#7 Old 23rd Dec 2006 at 9:27 AM
Excellent - thanks
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 23rd Dec 2006 at 11:47 AM
Cool windows. They look really great. =)
(Sorry for my stupid coment!)
Field Researcher
#9 Old 23rd Dec 2006 at 2:12 PM
Very cool The No1, that's a single round window, or two windows side by side? (They're in pairs in all your screenshots, which is why I'm asking)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 23rd Dec 2006 at 2:17 PM Last edited by stonetower : 25th Dec 2006 at 10:52 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Touchstone
Cool windows. They look really great. =)
(Sorry for my stupid coment!)

Your comment makes me so happy, I appreciate your wonderful comment.
Happy Holidays, Touchstone.

And SillyBonn, that's a single round window, 1 tile item. Thanks your commenting.

-Prida
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 5:42 AM
Very nice! I enjoy the rounded windows far more than the square ones. They lend a more "natural" look to buildings (or a more "scifi" one, depending on the circumstances).

Thanks for the new mesh.

Support a hungry coyfox (me!). Buy some wonderful flavored tea: Coy o'Teas

*10% goes to environmental causes*
Test Subject
#12 Old 25th Dec 2006 at 1:54 AM
Hello, Prida!!
This is Susie from Sabrina sims..!!!
It's so good to see you here~! I've just got the message that my new roofs are approved, looked around here and there and found your windows here!!!!!
Nice work, always ^_^
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 25th Dec 2006 at 10:59 PM Last edited by MrsSmellymaus : 4th Nov 2007 at 8:01 PM.
Hello! First: They look great! Second: A request! Is it possible to make more "wooden" recolours? I really like light wood (maybe it's already an obsession?!?), but you have "only" a walnut window. So, I hope I'm not asking too much?
Happy Holidays! smelly
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 26th Dec 2006 at 2:51 AM
These windows are great. You should make a two story round window like those. That would be the shiznit. thanks! -Sheyza
Test Subject
#15 Old 30th Apr 2007 at 4:17 AM
awesome, they remind me of a submarine,
Forum Resident
#16 Old 13th May 2007 at 2:02 PM Last edited by DocFX : 13th May 2007 at 2:11 PM. Reason: Hmmm?, the dreaded dyslexia struck again!.
Thanks!, this is great work!. :D
Wow & double wow!, these are just ideal - so many uses spring to mind - thanks for sharing with us...

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Theorist
#17 Old 10th Jun 2007 at 11:20 AM
Thank you!!!
I love them!
Thanks!

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 5:33 PM
Just what I've been looking for! Thank you =]
Test Subject
#19 Old 6th Sep 2007 at 5:37 PM
I've just downloaded (and thanked) nearly everything you've created, but I'll leave only this comment. I absolutely love these windows. They are unique and beautifully done. Thanks for sharing them.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 26th Sep 2007 at 1:28 PM
thank you for these great set of windows. they look fantastic!
Top Secret Researcher
#21 Old 7th Feb 2008 at 2:44 PM
I really love the clean look and the colors in this entire collection. You did a fabulous job creating something unique, beautiful and useful! Thank you for sharing it with the rest of the Sim community (especially me) ! :D

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Test Subject
#22 Old 6th Aug 2008 at 2:46 AM
These windows are incredible..they're so different and unique looking. Especially great for sci fi buildings. Thanks for making these, you are obviously very talented.
Field Researcher
#23 Old 11th Sep 2008 at 12:18 PM
They look very nice! Thanks!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#24 Old 5th Sep 2011 at 3:07 PM
Don't know how I missed these. Thank you. I plan to use them on a starship I think they will do nicely. Thanks so much.