Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

American Beach™ 3

by larsson1970 Posted 24th Dec 2006 at 1:08 PM - Updated 25th Feb 2009 at 11:40 AM by larsson1970

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#2 Old 25th Dec 2006 at 3:47 PM
it looks very life-real
I like the way this veranda hangs over the door

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Mad Poster
#3 Old 26th Dec 2006 at 8:25 AM
And me too !
thanks larson

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 2:45 PM
I tried building that house once! Thank you.
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 10:04 AM
December thanks
A big thank to all people who have given comment, thank or have downloaded this building.

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Test Subject
#6 Old 17th Jan 2007 at 6:26 AM
I love all of your houses!! Do you do requests? If I have a picture of a house, like the pictures you make yours from, can you make it for me?
Instructor
#7 Old 27th Jan 2007 at 10:43 PM
Thanks for giving us so many Fantastic creations. I always look forward to seeing your work. You never disappoint!
Scholar
Original Poster
#8 Old 1st Feb 2007 at 8:32 AM
January thanks
A big thank to all people who have given comment, thank or have downloaded this building.

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR