Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

American Avenue™ 2

by larsson1970 Posted 9th Jan 2007 at 3:29 PM - Updated 24th Feb 2009 at 7:00 AM by larsson1970

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts
Mad Poster
#2 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 6:21 PM Last edited by patul : 13th Jan 2007 at 6:15 AM.
Another great house !
Thank you very much larson

Finally featured ! I am really glad for you
Congratulations Larson

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 13th Jan 2007 at 5:02 AM
Very nice lot, i like it. Thank you for this.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 7:22 AM
I'm glad you got featured All your work's great :D
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 3:43 PM
Precisly what i need!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 15th Jan 2007 at 4:09 AM
I love this house, but when I installed it, it said it's cost was over 2 BILLION dollars!
Scholar
Original Poster
#7 Old 15th Jan 2007 at 7:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lovethemsims
I love this house, but when I installed it, it said it's cost was over 2 BILLION dollars!

I never heard of such a problem before. In my game the house has the same price in all neighbourhoods. I'm honest: I don't know, how I can help. Maybe someone else?

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 15th Jan 2007 at 4:23 PM
Wauw.. This is agreat house.. Just what I needed.. Thank you so much..

PS. And congratulations on the featured creator.. You really deserve it..

~~Du' min allerbedste squash-buddy-ven~~

Why is it written "May contain traces of peanuts or other kind of nuts" on peanut butter jars. Are people stupid enough not to realize it themselves?
Test Subject
#9 Old 16th Jan 2007 at 7:05 AM
Ano, you couldn't fit in the basement? :o
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 17th Jan 2007 at 7:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by larsson1970
I never heard of such a problem before. In my game the house has the same price in all neighbourhoods. I'm honest: I don't know, how I can help. Maybe someone else?

I downloaded while the downloads were acting funny, so when the site is back up I'll re-download.
Scholar
Original Poster
#11 Old 1st Feb 2007 at 8:11 AM
Default January Thanks
A big thank to all people who have given comment, thank or have downloaded this building.

And a special thank to all the people who are responsible that I am featured. Never thought that this could happen, cause here are so much more creative people than me.

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 10th Feb 2007 at 12:25 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 1st Feb 2008 at 8:29 AM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
Nice Lot!

Thanks
Scholar
Original Poster
#13 Old 2nd Mar 2007 at 8:32 AM
February thanks
Quote: Originally posted by Sims2-Ever
Nice Lot!

Thanks

Thank you so much. Will do my best in my future projects.

Instructor
#14 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 5:33 AM
You've done a great job in making it as real as your base home. Well done Larsson.

Retired...

kind of.
Scholar
Original Poster
#15 Old 1st Aug 2007 at 7:48 AM
Default July Thanks
Quote: Originally posted by CrowsMan
You've done a great job in making it as real as your base home. Well done Larsson.

Thank you so much (for comment, thanks and download)!

#16 Old 7th Aug 2007 at 5:54 PM
ahhh.... the 2 billion question. I had that problem when I had just the base game. But I forgot how I solved it

Everything I do, All Glory will GO TO GOD! All the praises Goes to the Lord on High!
I don't want to gain the whole world and loose my Soul!
MOAVGproductions Youtube channel, subscribe to it!
MOAVGproductions blog/site
Official Facebook page, like it!
Scholar
Original Poster
#17 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 5:22 AM
August thanks
Quote: Originally posted by Masterofallvideogames
ahhh.... the 2 billion question. I had that problem when I had just the base game. But I forgot how I solved it

Thank you for trying to solve the problem. I really never heard of this problem. (I#m so glad that I never had a download or install problem!)

Test Subject
#18 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 4:10 AM
thanks for the uplode.your houses are beautifull keep up the good work.
Scholar
Original Poster
#19 Old 1st Dec 2007 at 8:00 AM
November thanks
Quote: Originally posted by Anglebunny_16904
thanks for the uplode.your houses are beautifull keep up the good work.

Thank you so much (for comment, thanks and download)!

Wiki Wizard
#20 Old 28th Jan 2008 at 9:06 PM
Yes i think it is great you got featured! I'm not in the business of downloading or commenting but i thought i would have to on this one, i'm still trying to get featured, but great job, well deserved!

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Scholar
Original Poster
#21 Old 1st Feb 2008 at 6:25 AM
January thanks
Quote: Originally posted by Deluxe Designs
Yes i think it is great you got featured! I'm not in the business of downloading or commenting but i thought i would have to on this one, i'm still trying to get featured, but great job, well deserved!

Thank you so much! You have also wonderful homes in your uploads area.

Test Subject
#22 Old 11th Sep 2011 at 8:42 PM
I can see by the date of the last comment that I'm REALLY late, but I just have to say this is simply GLOURIOUS... :lovestruc and I kinda have a question.... since its two houses put together, does that mean you can play two families at the same time on this lot?
Scholar
Original Poster
#23 Old 12th Sep 2011 at 5:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jamini94
I can see by the date of the last comment that I'm REALLY late, but I just have to say this is simply GLOURIOUS... :lovestruc and I kinda have a question.... since its two houses put together, does that mean you can play two families at the same time on this lot?

Thank you for nice comment!

You can play with ONE family on this lot. It was build for many generations family and grandma and grandpa wanted to have their own rooms