Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pajama Party Madness- Teens Upadted 12/01/07

by kalynn06 Posted 25th Feb 2007 at 12:13 AM - Updated 27th Oct 2008 at 6:38 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

61 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 57 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
#2 Old 25th Feb 2007 at 1:34 AM
These are all fabulous, can't wait to download!
Instructor
#3 Old 25th Feb 2007 at 1:47 AM
They look great, thank you
Inventor
#4 Old 25th Feb 2007 at 2:04 AM
Finally some really good teen pajamas! Thanks a lot!
Test Subject
#5 Old 25th Feb 2007 at 2:34 AM
Yay! I saw these and was smiling like an idiot. Thanks so much for making them.
Test Subject
#6 Old 25th Feb 2007 at 2:40 AM
I love this set!
Thank you so much for allowing us to FINALLY have some realistic pajamas.

P.S. LOVE the kitty ones!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 25th Feb 2007 at 2:49 AM
I like the teen guy ones, thanks!
Test Subject
#8 Old 25th Feb 2007 at 3:33 AM
I love your pajama's! They are so cute
Forum Resident
#9 Old 25th Feb 2007 at 3:58 AM
Great pj's, my teens will love them. I was wondering where I could find the skintones used on the sims wearing the pj's, would you know where I can get them?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 25th Feb 2007 at 4:12 AM Last edited by kalynn06 : 25th Feb 2007 at 8:17 PM. Reason: I forgot one
Quote: Originally posted by JohnBrehaut1
Great pj's, my teens will love them. I was wondering where I could find the skintones used on the sims wearing the pj's, would you know where I can get them?

Ack, you spotted my weakness. I'm a skintone addict. Here's where the pictured ones can be found

The Blonde guy: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=193261

The curly haired and brown haired guys : The skins were from Sims24ever, but they took the downloads down due to server problems

The Girl with the Lighter Red Hair: Glance skintone also used by this sim

The Girl with the Light Brown curls: one of the free "Freshhie" skintones by Rensim

The girl with dark brown hair and the redheaded guy are by opeu.

The girl with the dark red hair has skin by Barcelonista, though I can't seem to find the link just now

"I'm afraid I'm not personally qualified to confuse cats, but I can recommend an extremely good service".
-Monty Python's Flying Circus
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 25th Feb 2007 at 4:29 AM
I love these pajamas! Thanks for sharing!

You will find my older and newest creations here
Test Subject
#12 Old 25th Feb 2007 at 7:01 AM
awsome pjs!!! thank you for sharing such wonderfull work.
I can't help od wondering how did you photograph the couple at the first shoot?

To find my prince...i need to kiss a lots of frogs!!!
Alchemist
#13 Old 25th Feb 2007 at 10:16 AM
Fantastic set, kalynn, lovely texuters. Thank you and ciao.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 25th Feb 2007 at 11:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ani4ka
awsome pjs!!! thank you for sharing such wonderfull work.
I can't help od wondering how did you photograph the couple at the first shoot?

Thank you so much for the compliment. I'm so glad you like them.

For that pose I used one of the the Still Pose options in Squinge's "Hula and More" hack that you can get over at Insiminator in his section

"I'm afraid I'm not personally qualified to confuse cats, but I can recommend an extremely good service".
#15 Old 25th Feb 2007 at 5:40 PM
great! I love them

If at first you don't succeed, then you shouldn't try skydiving
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 25th Feb 2007 at 6:49 PM
Oh,nice,thanks
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 25th Feb 2007 at 11:15 PM
These are so cute! Thanks!
Instructor
#18 Old 25th Feb 2007 at 11:33 PM
... ;.;''
I'd download them, but I don't have the patience to sit through all the 503 errors and continually keep downloading every single one... And even if I didn't have so many 503 errors, I still don't have that much patience...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 26th Feb 2007 at 1:02 AM Last edited by kalynn06 : 26th Feb 2007 at 1:15 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by IsolinaBlack
... ;.;''
I'd download them, but I don't have the patience to sit through all the 503 errors and continually keep downloading every single one... And even if I didn't have so many 503 errors, I still don't have that much patience...

Err, sorry you're having problems. If you want one big file you could ask. I'm pretty open to suggestions. I did it this way because last time I did that I people wanted separates, and it took a long time to individually zip everything, but I figured Q-Express would let anyone who wanted them all get them at once.

Hope you have better luck with things some other time. The weekends tend to be slow for me anyway, as everyone downloads stuff

Test Subject
#20 Old 26th Feb 2007 at 1:19 PM
Спасибо, Kalynn! Прикольные пижамки!
Test Subject
#21 Old 2nd Mar 2007 at 6:58 PM
Another fabulous set of realistic clothes! They work great in-game. Also, I appreciate that the boys' pjs are bottoms only, as all the guys I know wear their pjs that way. All of the pjs are so cute! And yes, I love the poses they are in, too.

The skins are nice, I was just wondering if they were that realistic everywhere. Ahem. ;-)
Test Subject
#22 Old 8th Mar 2007 at 3:12 AM
These are sweet PJ's and I can't wait to try em out.

Ironically, whodda thunk that the skintone that I was all wow over is the only one I can't get? Haha.
Test Subject
#23 Old 7th May 2007 at 12:47 PM
Thank you! I needed these so badly... I especially like the "Black Tank with Red Plaid Pants" for girls and the "Blue Checked Pants" for guys. So cute. *sighs* Thanks again!
Test Subject
#24 Old 10th May 2007 at 4:43 PM
wow they look amazing! awsome job by the way i was just wondering though what is the mesh because ive been trying to download it and it wont even show up ? so i was wondering if theres a mesh i need to download

THANKS GREAT JOB
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#25 Old 10th May 2007 at 4:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tootz03
wow they look amazing! awsome job by the way i was just wondering though what is the mesh because ive been trying to download it and it wont even show up ? so i was wondering if theres a mesh i need to download

THANKS GREAT JOB

Which mesh is giving you problems? Both should be in the zips with the clothes. I'm sorry you're having problems, hopefully we can get to the bottom of it.

Page 1 of 3