Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

IKEA by Lastrie

by lastrie Posted 26th Feb 2007 at 6:51 PM - Updated 8th Oct 2007 at 11:26 AM by lastrie

41 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 36 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 27th Feb 2007 at 9:56 PM
Really nice
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 27th Feb 2007 at 10:06 PM
Its lovely.
Im swedish and i tried making the IKEA in the town next to ours, but i never finished it.
So this is great, now i dont have to make the rest of mine, its beautiful.
Thanks
Field Researcher
#4 Old 27th Feb 2007 at 10:14 PM
Its awesome thanks!

Just to say though, I don't think you will need to do any of the log catalog stuff you put in the description to install the lot
Instructor
#5 Old 27th Feb 2007 at 10:41 PM
WOW, this is awesome!! I love IKEA, great idea.

Please do not re-upload my houses or Sims anywhere, even if it is just refurnished.

Thank you for your consideration.
Scholar
#6 Old 27th Feb 2007 at 11:33 PM
Oh,my! This is so cool: I'm an absolute IKEA fanatic, and now my sims can enjoy it as well.
I thank you. :D

"What we say is good for nothing, if we say nothing for good.".
Test Subject
#7 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 12:55 AM
I always wanted an ikea, i was about to start one myself, but you have saved me the trouble, and i doubt i could have done such a good job!

Thanks
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 2:04 AM
This is great! Should have been featured.

"Buy this car to drive to work. Drive to work to pay for this car" -Metric
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 6:45 AM
They need to feature this. I love IKEA, this one looks a bit like the one we have in our city (I dunno if they all look alike lol). :D

"Practice, practice, practice until you eventually get numb on rejections."
~Brian Klemmer
Test Subject
#10 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 8:32 AM
Wow! Great job, I love IKEA. Too bad I don't have more EPs.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 10:31 AM
Amazing!!! My sims will love it!!!
Test Subject
#12 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 1:50 PM
WOW! That is so good, I love IKEA and my sims will love it, too.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 2:58 PM
I love this! I'm Swedish and no Swedish city without an IKEA store - this will look great in my game and my sims will love it! Great job, thank you so much!
Test Subject
#14 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 6:20 PM
Thanks! This is awesome.
Test Subject
#15 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 6:39 PM
This is just perfect
I was thinking of making it but now i don't have to
Amazing
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 4:29 PM
Bwah! This completely rocks.

I must have it!
Mad Poster
#17 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 5:36 PM
Thank you, thank you. Now my simmies can have the Ikea experience. I am obsessed with that store.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Forum Resident
#18 Old 3rd Mar 2007 at 2:08 AM
I love IKEA! When I was a kid it was the only store that I actualy likes going to with my parents because of the childrens play area with the ball rooms(rooms full of little plastic balls not rooms for dancing).Then when I got older I actauly liked the shopping part. I was able to go the the grand opening of IKEA in San Diego, it was really fun, over 10,000 people were there. Sadly I moved and now live 4 hours away from the nearest IKEA. Thanks to you now I can have my sims go there since I can not.

Visit my web site:Fanciful Sims
Royal Kingdom Challenge:
http://tinyurl.com/b4ajz
Live your medieval dream
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 3rd Mar 2007 at 9:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by EnblithTheFair
I love IKEA! When I was a kid it was the only store that I actualy likes going to with my parents because of the childrens play area with the ball rooms(rooms full of little plastic balls not rooms for dancing).Then when I got older I actauly liked the shopping part. I was able to go the the grand opening of IKEA in San Diego, it was really fun, over 10,000 people were there. Sadly I moved and now live 4 hours away from the nearest IKEA. Thanks to you now I can have my sims go there since I can not.

Nice story Enblith Thx for your support everyone!
Test Subject
#20 Old 3rd Mar 2007 at 9:17 PM
Fantastic IKEA great job on it! And thanks for sharing.

Jerry
#21 Old 5th Mar 2007 at 3:34 PM
Thats awsome man but im woundering how did you get the Ikea logo on the side? did you use your sim to paint each letter? any way thanks alot love it
Test Subject
#22 Old 6th Mar 2007 at 11:40 AM
Wow! This must have been a lot of work! You did a great job, looks really just like the IKEA-shop that's not far from where I live. Thank you for sharing it!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 6th Mar 2007 at 2:41 PM
Woah...

This ought to be featured.

(( ))
// \\ Pass the pink ribbon around if you know someone living with, has survived, or passed away from cancer.
Test Subject
#24 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 2:00 AM
I love your IKEA! I did a couple of twicks to it in my game to add my custum furniture but thanks so much. It really is a great store to have in the game. I spent all day sunday playing in it. Thanks!
Test Subject
#25 Old 14th Mar 2007 at 1:51 PM
Fantastic Job! I'm self a IKEA fanatic, and my sims will really love this lot!
Page 1 of 2