Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The *Charmed* Halliwell Manor Lost Files

by petalstaken Posted 12th Apr 2007 at 2:33 PM - Updated 10th Nov 2008 at 5:05 AM by petalstaken

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 2:53 PM
Wow. You did an excellent job of recreating the Halliwell Manor floors! The Solarium floor especially. Keep up the great work.
Test Subject
#3 Old 19th Apr 2007 at 6:40 AM
i think all your works is great ive been downloadin ur stuff four ages of charmed but on the charmed walls there is white at the end of it can you fix it four us and i think your charmed clothes are awsome from what ive seen on tsr and sims exchange but can u plz make the its a bad bad ect world clothes of the evil charmed oness plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz p.s. i like ur charmed attic walls and when are you gonna upload your charmed house with the stuff inside??
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 4:48 PM
Which wall is massed up? I made alot of them... As for the outfits you request, give me some time but yes i will work on those for you and as for the furnished manor send me a message, as i have it uploded but password protectd. & Thank you for your kind words.
Test Subject
#5 Old 23rd Apr 2007 at 1:47 AM
um u send me an email mines [email protected] and i ll talk 2 u soon
Test Subject
#6 Old 23rd Dec 2007 at 5:27 PM
Wow, where did you get the furniture from? I love the conservatory furniture..
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 28th Jan 2008 at 2:16 AM Last edited by petalstaken : 14th Feb 2009 at 8:17 AM.
I have a shopping list at my myspace sites. Search Charmed Simmy.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 13th Nov 2008 at 12:45 PM
You did a great job Thanks for sharing :thumbsup:
Just wondering though if anyone knows where you can download the whole manor, as I would never have the talent to be able to recreate it from scratch.
Thank you
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 14th Feb 2009 at 8:09 AM
Sims Fashion barn, i am working on some recolors, DGandy is working on build objects and my manor will be up there with DGandys windows and Doors.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 10th Aug 2011 at 12:11 AM
OMG u got it down to the last detail from the blue and pink pillows to the book OMG GREAT WORK GREAT WORK DO MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!