Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

American Way™ 79

by larsson1970 Posted 28th Apr 2007 at 5:36 PM - Updated 24th Feb 2009 at 12:29 PM by larsson1970

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 29th Apr 2007 at 1:04 AM
Thanks!

This is very close to my real home....I like the open 2nd floor

Peace!
LittleRed

Lupus - Help Find a Cure
Field Researcher
#3 Old 29th Apr 2007 at 4:35 AM
Nice basement area! I love how you recreate these real houseplans! Glad to see you back...I've been wondering if you were still building!

--green

It's a neighborhood legacy
Scholar
Original Poster
#4 Old 1st May 2007 at 6:00 AM
April Thanks
A big thank to all people who have given comment, thank or have downloaded this building.

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 26th May 2007 at 2:26 AM
love this house, i have a friend who lives in one very similar to it and i love that house too
Test Subject
#6 Old 28th May 2007 at 9:40 AM
Heyy... This is fab. Does It work without the recolour of roof or not?

If you are reading this you are wasting at least 2 - 12 seconds of your life. Hehe.

You've just been messaged or commented by Livi<¬
Scholar
Original Poster
#7 Old 28th May 2007 at 3:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Livi<¬
Heyy... This is fab. Does It work without the recolour of roof or not?

Of course. It will only change into one of the original EAs roof colours.

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR