Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

American Way™ 86

by larsson1970 Posted 17th May 2007 at 6:16 PM - Updated 24th Feb 2009 at 1:33 PM by larsson1970

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 17th May 2007 at 6:46 PM
I thought you were a swede! haha..

Love this house, a thumb up for you!
Mad Poster
#3 Old 17th May 2007 at 6:50 PM
Quote:
Why I upload only empty houses?
There is so much creative content on MTS2 and other sites that everybody should be free to style by own ideas.

I (we ?) want to see how YOU imagine the furnishing of your wonderful lots

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Test Subject
#4 Old 17th May 2007 at 10:17 PM
another beautiful home. Love it!
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 18th May 2007 at 1:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by patul
I (we ?) want to see how YOU imagine the furnishing of your wonderful lots

So I'm honest: My houses are mostly build in traditional/classical style but I prefer to furnish them in a modern style. 99,9% of my furniture is from 4ESF, ATS2, Murano Mobilia and of course from MTS2.
I also use the donations from these sites - maybe another reason why I upload unfurnished houses

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Scholar
Original Poster
#6 Old 1st Jun 2007 at 1:07 PM
May thanks
A big thank to all people who have given comment, thank or have downloaded this building.

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Test Subject
#7 Old 23rd Jun 2007 at 1:27 AM
Thanks. I really like how you use real house plans. And I like how you don't use too much custom content that requires me hunting them down and then finding out that it's not free. =p I'm going to download more of your houses now!
Scholar
Original Poster
#8 Old 1st Aug 2007 at 7:52 AM
Default July Thanks
Quote: Originally posted by potstickers
Thanks. I really like how you use real house plans. And I like how you don't use too much custom content that requires me hunting them down and then finding out that it's not free. =p I'm going to download more of your houses now!

Thank you so much (for comment, thanks and download)!

Test Subject
#9 Old 5th Aug 2007 at 10:53 PM
oh what a cute little house!!
i just love the house with basement and you made a good one!
thank you <3
Scholar
Original Poster
#10 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 5:17 AM
August thanks
Quote: Originally posted by sexy_wiggles
oh what a cute little house!!
i just love the house with basement and you made a good one!
thank you <3

Thank you so much (for comment, download and thank)!