Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

American Way™ 88

by larsson1970 Posted 18th May 2007 at 7:36 PM - Updated 24th Feb 2009 at 1:42 PM by larsson1970

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 18th May 2007 at 10:40 PM
Thanks, its beautiful! You are so very talented! I love your houses!
Test Subject
#3 Old 18th May 2007 at 10:45 PM
Thanks! I love this house.It turned out better then I thought it would.Thank you so much
Instructor
#4 Old 23rd May 2007 at 1:08 AM
I always look forward to seeing your creations on MTS2. Please,please keep them coming . . .
Thanks for sharing your talent with the rest of the community.
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 1st Jun 2007 at 1:11 PM
May thanks
A big thank to all people who have given comment, thank or have downloaded this building.

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Inventor
#6 Old 16th Jun 2007 at 12:25 AM
This is a really beautiful house and I am in love with the exterior colors.

Panic! At The Disco ... I'm Down With The Panic!
My Chemical Romance ... With The Band Members.
My Secrect ... AFI's Miss Murder Is Me. Shhh!
(Avatar made by Me)
Scholar
Original Poster
#7 Old 1st Aug 2007 at 7:58 AM
Default July Thanks
Quote: Originally posted by GreenDaySim74
This is a really beautiful house and I am in love with the exterior colors.

Thank you so much (for comment, thanks and download)!

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Test Subject
#8 Old 16th Sep 2010 at 8:11 PM
thanks i love the house. u have done a gr8 job of it . i have been playing around with the house in build mode and cum up with an other gr8 house was woundering if u would mind if i up loaded here ? I would give u credit as it is ur house thanks soultroll .