Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

JojoRyan's Basic Collection [54 New WallPapers]

by jojoryan Posted 20th May 2007 at 11:16 PM

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 27th May 2007 at 12:54 PM
Wow, thanks! I've been really dissapointed by the lack of simple solid color wallpapers in the colors I want. These look really realistic, and i like that.

It might be cool to see a set, with these colors, but with a wood base board instead of white, or possible an accent color.

Love these, thanks!
Test Subject
#3 Old 27th May 2007 at 1:32 PM
Hey, very good job! This is exactly what I was needing for my sims' houses! As skeletonkiss, I was very disappointed with the lack of simple solid wallpapers and yes, a wood base board set would be very nice!

Very thanks!

Karen Rother
I live a so wonderful love story in real life that any Sim can't live...I love you Alan, my angel boyfriend!O:-)

*Sorry my terrible English, I'm non-native speaker!*
Test Subject
#4 Old 27th May 2007 at 3:23 PM
Realy cool The maxis wallpapers are strange o_o'

And I would love if you could do a set but with out the base board, to use them in walls of two steps :D

^_^*
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 27th May 2007 at 6:39 PM
Aaah thanks SkeletonKiss, KarenRother and Hplemos...
I will do some with a wooden board. Why dident i think of that?
I think i'll do a big huge set with white board, wooden board, up and down, both.
It will be alot but i'll probably break em down in diffrent sets.
Thanks for the ideas, and thanks for the thumbs up and comments.
And Jesus, thanks everyone for the thanks.
So many thanks in less then a day, that have never happend to a lil gangsta loving person like me, hehe
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 28th May 2007 at 11:35 AM
This Set is really great!
I love the colour choices you made but i have only
question...how do you create a collection file with these walls?
Thanks for sharing!

Hugs Piggi ^(°oo°)^

>> Piggi's Sims <<
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 28th May 2007 at 4:06 PM
There is a collection file in the .Rar
Just drop it in the Collection file, and the rest in the Download's file and your good to go!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 5:16 AM
Nice work, I can always use more walls & I'm glad you like my new sim. Thanks!!
Test Subject
#9 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 11:10 PM
Nice Job, I love the wallpaper, but do you think you could make a zip file, some of us can't put rars on our pcs. Thanks
Test Subject
#10 Old 4th Mar 2008 at 6:41 AM Last edited by SimtasticBuilder : 20th Apr 2008 at 3:07 AM.
Wow! These wallpapers are magnificent! I'll have to use em' in my houses!
Mad Poster
#11 Old 17th Mar 2009 at 8:02 AM
These are great, I grab them right now as they'll be matching perfectly with the weird and complicated walls I am doing Thanks a lot for sharing.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#12 Old 14th Nov 2021 at 3:09 PM
Thank you for making midnight blue and peach. Those colors are hard to find for wallpaper. This should look pretty good in my game. Thank you.