Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Medieval Outerwear For Adult Male

by iamliz13 Posted 28th May 2007 at 8:34 PM

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 28th May 2007 at 11:50 PM
Thanks for the outerwear liz, great addition!!

You will find my older and newest creations here
Field Researcher
#3 Old 29th May 2007 at 12:22 AM
Thank you very much, this was really needed! Great work

For new or updated skins, please visit my website: Pink Rabbit
Forum Resident
#4 Old 29th May 2007 at 1:34 AM
These are great Liz! We needed more outerwear!

Visit my web site:Fanciful Sims
Royal Kingdom Challenge:
http://tinyurl.com/b4ajz
Live your medieval dream
Instructor
#5 Old 29th May 2007 at 3:00 AM
Love this set! Thank you for the outerwear, it's great!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 29th May 2007 at 4:05 AM
Awesome, everyday I see my Medievalhood looking closer an closer to perfection thanks to people like you.... Thanks so much
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#7 Old 29th May 2007 at 10:41 AM
Liz, more of your magic! I love them And outerwear was definitely needed

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 29th May 2007 at 11:37 PM
Thank you! That teaser you gave in the download thread for outerwear really got me all excited, this is so wonderful! You are really good at recoloring

The minds power over itself is great, what you make of things is what they become, change your thought and you change the world as you percieve it...
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 30th May 2007 at 3:56 AM
Amazing!
Thank you for these and all of your recolours. They are amazing, and my neighborhood of Sim-Elves love and thank you, too ^_^

Call.Me.Liz
Test Subject
#10 Old 11th Oct 2007 at 1:49 AM Last edited by Midnight Voyager : 11th Oct 2007 at 1:49 AM. Reason: Feedback, not thanks. D'oh
The Besen link is broken. Is the mesh required?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 11th Oct 2007 at 5:29 PM
Yes, it is required for the first outfit, the long robe.
I tried to look for the mesh on Besen's updated site, but had a hard time navigating due to the language issue=(
Will update with new link when I can find one=)
Test Subject
#12 Old 19th Oct 2007 at 2:06 PM
I tried to download the outerwear but it wouldn't work and I kept getting a message that the file was corrupted.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 4th Jun 2008 at 3:46 AM
Greetings! Thank you so much for your wonderful work here! Perhaps it would be possible to indicate which files require the Besen mesh, since it does not seem to be available? I couldn't tell which ones were the long robes! Thanks again for your hard work on all of these fabulous medieval-friendly items. It is truly appreciated!
Test Subject
#14 Old 8th Sep 2008 at 12:14 PM
Looks like the Besen mesh is available at Sims 2 Graveyard: besen_amSchlaf2, yes?
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 8th Jan 2009 at 2:44 AM
Hi iamliz13

I deleted the above post as I believed the mesh for the long coat in this set was included in something I found. I don't speak German, but I did sign-up at besen's new site: www.besens-sims2.de and found this link.

http://www.besens-sims2.de/index.ph...ad&threadID=424

I was wondering if this might look like it could contain the mesh needed for the long coat you used to create these items (outerwear long coat)? I've downloaded the besen item, just in case, it could be the mesh needed. If not, I have "Santa" in my downloads!!
Test Subject
#16 Old 28th Jul 2009 at 1:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by wawa180859
Hi iamliz13

I deleted the above post as I believed the mesh for the long coat in this set was included in something I found. I don't speak German, but I did sign-up at besen's new site: www.besens-sims2.de and found this link.

http://www.besens-sims2.de/index.ph...ad&threadID=424

I was wondering if this might look like it could contain the mesh needed for the long coat you used to create these items (outerwear long coat)? I've downloaded the besen item, just in case, it could be the mesh needed. If not, I have "Santa" in my downloads!!

You know, it looks almost exactly the right shape. Will check in-game whether or not the robe shows up, and let you know. Unless someone else figures it out first.
Test Subject
#17 Old 17th Aug 2009 at 8:19 AM
Test Subject
#18 Old 17th Aug 2009 at 8:24 AM
well..I guess you know..lol...damn my slow connections
Test Subject
#19 Old 28th Aug 2009 at 10:03 AM
Wonderful work, but I didn`t find "am velvetren" in the file... I`m afraid you missed it.
Test Subject
#20 Old 5th Jan 2010 at 8:08 PM
I think I found another downlaod that has same mesh as the long coat included, http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=256751. I haven't checked in-game yet fingers crossed.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 31st Mar 2010 at 10:44 PM
I found it under sleepwear: http://www.besens-sims2.de/index.ph...Data&dataID=569

I'm pretty sure that's the right mesh and got it there because Sims 2 Graveyard is not working.
Test Subject
#22 Old 20th Jan 2015 at 1:09 PM
Hi, is the link to the mesh outdated or something because nothing comes up when you click it.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#23 Old 7th Apr 2015 at 2:09 AM
Thank you
Mad Poster
#24 Old 27th Jan 2016 at 6:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dthjybrf
Wonderful work, but I didn`t find "am velvetren" in the file... I`m afraid you missed it.

Just downloaded this set myself, and I also seem to be missing anything resembling the "am velvetren" pictured as well. Instead, I have 3 (quite nice, I must admit) "merchant" outfits.
Scholar
#25 Old 26th Nov 2016 at 9:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Charamei
Looks like the Besen mesh is available at Sims 2 Graveyard: besen_amSchlaf2, yes?

here is a direct link to the mesh mentioned by Charamei: besen_amSchlaf2 found at the Graveyard. There's an image of it also.

"If it's in you, it's got to come out."
Simblr
Page 1 of 2